Status
Not open for further replies.
Endeavor is one of the most-interesting and well-written characters in Shonen in YEARS, IMO. He and Dabi have carried arcs for me.
I think Deku, Bakugou and Shigaraki all had amazing potential

they were all great twists in the formula

Bakugu being like the Sasuke / Vegeta character, that doesn't turn at any moment

Shigaraki being a villain that starts weaker alongside the main hero and we follow his growth at the same time

and Deku was also very interesting, how much weaker and less capable with his own powers and abilities compared to the rest of the class

but i think the execution of all these 3 characters have not lived up to their potential

and i think part of that came from Horikoshi burning out from MHA

Look I’m gonna be honest here
Zoro using adv CoC was stupid
20 chapters ago he didn’t even knew that he has CoC
but this is not only Zoro's problem, it’s a general problem in OP
Luffy got a power up after power up because he "understood" some things and had flashbacks
Zoro too
Sanji too
It’s just stupid writing
I agree about it being a general problem, but I disagree with Sanji being in it... his evolution is palpably and ironically, it's fair to the character and his own evolution, plus the human modification was introduced and explained... i

it would be forced, like, sanji wakes up coc in less than 10 minutes and goes off blasting the guys

zoro discovered that he had CoC, after 10 minutes he was already using his advanced form, not even in fairy tail this happens

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm reading One Punch Man right now, i'm at chapter 80

and even though i've already saw the first two seasons of the anime

the manga is something else

that art is incredible man

there's so many panels where i just stop and keep looking at the drawing, Yusuke Murata is a fucking genius
Murata's art is incredible man.

I'm reading One Punch Man right now, i'm at chapter 80

and even though i've already saw the first two seasons of the anime

the manga is something else

that art is incredible man

there's so many panels where i just stop and keep looking at the drawing, Yusuke Murata is a fucking genius
Some of his panel sequencing is more or less key frames, Murata is on another level.

I agree about it being a general problem, but I disagree with Sanji being in it... his evolution is palpably and ironically, it's fair to the character and his own evolution, plus the human modification was introduced and explained... i

it would be forced, like, sanji wakes up coc in less than 10 minutes and goes off blasting the guys

zoro discovered that he had CoC, after 10 minutes he was already using his advanced form, not even in fairy tail this happens
Yes, Sanji is more logical but his whole fight with Queen was meh
The execution was disappointing
That’s just my opinion.

never happening

i swear to god, the amount of people that say Oda will do horrible things to Mihawk can't understand he won't ruin Zoro's dream just like that

If Mihawk is killed, defeated or captured before Zoro

i would legit quit One Piece

and you can quote me on that, if it legit happens

there's a reason he said

"I will await you at the top"
He’s getting captured he’s not relevant enough to be in the final war and do nothing

Murata's art is incredible man.
It's out of this world

i love when he does that "perspective" blur thing

like a Camera without focus on somethings that are on the back or the front

i don't even know how to explain

it's amazing

he is drawing camera effects

and his panelling is always top notch

those 5~6 pages, showing this massive labyrinth that was the aliens ship and just zooming in on it panel by panel, to finally show Saitama there in the middle was so funny

and because his art is so detailed and incredible in a lot of other stuff

the simple nature of Saitama jumps even more from the drawing

it's truly masterful

It’s logical that Kidd and Zoro have it
They have both "kingly" ambitions and Kidd is supposed to be Luffy's rival
Did you just finish watching a Morj video?:milaugh:
The rival thing feels extremely forced with Kidd, Law is supposed to be his rival too (set up in Sabaody after the auction house bust) but he just kind of tags along.
Also every hillbilly pirate wanting to become Pirate King after Roger died technically has kingly ambitions too, and Oda doesn't give all of them Haki. I don't know how many people live in the One Piece world but I assume not too many since most live in small villages. Wasn't Conqueror's Haki supposed to be a one in a million thing? Now it feels like everyone gets it just because we advance more and more into the story.
Oda can’t write good rivalries
I agree, see the aforementioned Luffy-Kid-Law thing

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Reread the last 10 chapters every month
:endthis:
That's a good idea tbh.

It's out of this world

i love when he does that "perspective" blur thing

like a Camera without focus on somethings that are on the back or the front

i don't even know how to explain

it's amazing

he is drawing camera effects

and his panelling is always top notch

those 5~6 pages, showing this massive labyrinth that was the aliens ship and just zooming in on it panel by panel, to finally show Saitama there in the middle was so funny

and because his art is so detailed and incredible in a lot of other stuff

the simple nature of Saitama jumps even more from the drawing

it's truly masterful
Man. When he drew one guy, trying not to spoil you lol, for the first time I got goosebumps. You'll see when you get there. Sometimes he even colours the panels, or add effects to them.

Look I’m gonna be honest here
Zoro using adv CoC was stupid
20 chapters ago he didn’t even knew that he has CoC
but this is not only Zoro's problem, it’s a general problem in OP
Luffy got a power up after power up because he "understood" some things and had flashbacks
Zoro too
Sanji too
It’s just stupid writing
I understand this point. Haki blooms in hard fights, so that's why Zoro got stronger, IMO: he fought against two Yonkou in a group, then soloed a YC1. But, even if it makes sense, I don't know if it's the best writing. I wish Zoro and Luffy had gotten a bit of CoC training before the Raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.