Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Kidd,Luffy and Law defeated 2 Emperors, Luffy has the emperor title because he his more dangerous and has more influence. The Balance of power the elders speak so much is important, i think they haven't defeated the emperors is because they need them to scare of peopl becoming pirates, therefore having more than 1 power that can influence people, like i said, politics in One Piece is important.
1. Luffy defeated weakened kaido 1v1. Which was not reported to the world government

2. Bombs and not law and kidd knocked out bigmom which was also not reported to the world government

Hence why greenbull assumed (based on the info that the world government had) that Luffy law and Kidd along with their crews had to fight kaido together to beat him. Which is why he (greenbull) thought hee was enough to 1v1 luffy

Last edited:
Last week i talked abour how in the English version in the panel of Red Force look like the RHP are talking about Buggy, while in the Spanish and Portuguese version look like they are talking about Ryokugyu, and seems that the latter were the correct ones.

Kind Crazy how much the English version translate things wrong and change some lines totally, they even change Luffy laugh lol.

Also, seems like the Fuji isnt writted in the same way as the Mount Fuji, but with the kanji for wisteria in a reference to a Kabuki play called "Fuji Musume", or Wisteria Girl, if someone is familiar with it could be that Oda have taken some inspiration from it for Wano past history.

Also the way Momo speak to Yamato kind confirm that he already consider her a SH

Just read the official and realized something.

I know Oda wants to get the cool badass topdogs shot, but I think it was kind of odd to not have Ussop acknowledge the threat and the haki spam. He was just dancing at the festival when he's supposed to have some serious CoO feats like knocking out the guards before anyone noticed when they started the raid. Could've had him at the festival partying but confused or sweating.

Just a little weird since he's supposedly going to get cool CoO feats in the movie and that's where his power up seems to be building up towards.

:luuh:

I know Oda wants to get the cool badass topdogs shot, but I think it was kind of odd to not have Ussop acknowledge the threat and the haki spam. He was just dancing at the festival when he's supposed to have some serious CoO feats like knocking out the guards before anyone noticed when they started the raid. Could've had him at the festival partying but confused or sweating.

Just a little weird since he's supposedly going to get cool CoO feats in the movie and that's where his power up seems to be building up towards.

His observation haki seems to be preicated towards seeing the deeper detail when he is focused on sniping.

That observation haki of being super aware of his surroundings doesn't seem to be his thing. That's more of a Coby, shanks, fujolitora thing

His observation haki seems to be preicated towards seeing the deeper detail when he is focused on sniping.

That observation haki of being super aware of his surroundings doesn't seem to be his thing. That's more of a Coby, shanks, fujolitora thing
But I mean he noticed the lookout first. And even so if you are correct, I feel like he should have noticed. Shanks isn't really being discreet just waving his CoC around.

Usopps CoO isn’t trained and likely needs to concentrate to have it active at all.