Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Mihawk really joined Buggy, it's good news for Mihawk fans since not only it would imply that he was the reason Buggy became a yonko, but it's possible that Buggy will reach Laugh Tale judging by the way Oda developed his character and thus Mihawk too
Mihype has always been endgame material

But he does respect said meme pirate enough to turn him into an Emperor of the sea equal to your beloved Rox duo, so how does this make sense ?

Buggy is one of Oda's absolute favs, he loves him more than any Yonkou or Admiral that isn't Shanks.
Buggy is a the satan of OP
Mihawk being under his protection is just a disrespect

No Yonko would serve under Buggy even if they aren't yonko anymore
No admiral too

fodder nonetheless.. they are just notorious and from the looks of it not even remotely enough to comprise a Yonko crew .. but that alone made him a Warlord.. i doubt he has a feat under his belt even tho it is Likely he may have done something but even with that he's just a Strong individual with fodder around him.

Remember how Cp0 emphasized the importance of executives.. Buggy to our knowledge has none but him having the addressed line up will certify his Yonko stature..

Bro recruiting Mihawk is much more significant than having Aokiji under you imo.. if Buggy managed that is one hell of a feat regardless of the means which i doubt include force
its prob the rational reason as to why he became a yonko
i think you throw in a few more like weevil in there too
thats something special.

Lol. The hints are clearly implying that the chapter is about the Shichinukais. What happened to them, what are they doing, their new bounties (maybe) and their reaction to Luffy's Yonko status.

But fans: Mihawk joined Buggy.

Make no mistake, it could very well be that Mihawk joined Buggy's crew, but nothing implies to that, and fans are already debating.

Kuzan allied with Yonko Teach
Mihawk allies with Troll Yonko Buggy

Oda still views admials as higher fighters so he can't make an admiral join some pirate who's weaker than Yonko level or admira level

Tbh I thought of a potential ongoing gag where Mihawk is still confused and maybe bitter on why he couldn't cut Buggy at Marineford and he spends the whole time trying to cut Buggy, much to Buggy's annoyance and thus making Buggy his "target practice/sparring partner" unintentionally lmao.

Jozu and Vista have vanished completely post TS and I'm hoping they're gonna show up somehow too, maybe they could have ended up joining Buggy for some reason or idk. I just want to see them again as well as actually see Scopper and Vegapunk but it feels like we're never going to at this rate.

Also waiting for Crocodile and Enel to actually return to the story, for Urouge to actually get screentime and an arc etc. I fear he's gonna be like the Hawkins and Apoo of Blackbeard's crew, assuming he joined BB ofc.

I think Mihawk joining Buggy could make a hilariously ironic parallel to Shanks relationship with both of them? Both of them were closely associated with Shanks and Buggy may have been a "rival" to Shanks in a way during their Rocks pirates day and after they both went their seperate ways after Roger died too?

Oda might just be doing this to give Buggy and Mihawk a chance to show up and unite with Shanks too, purposely associating them this way for convenience?
Assuming this Buggy Mihawk shit is true ofc.
Their combination is perfect from the get go

the most stoic and serious character in the series

joining forces with one of the most comic and gag filled character in the series

I will really enjoy if they are together

the downside is gonna have to keep hearing people hate on Mihawk for years now, because they want to find anything to shit on Mihawk

it is what it is