G

Gorosei Informer

Their combination is perfect from the get go

the most stoic and serious character in the series

joining forces with one of the most comic and gag filled character in the series

I will really enjoy if they are together

the downside is gonna have to keep hearing people hate on Mihawk for years now, because they want to find anything to shit on Mihawk

it is what it is
Right? Its literally the funny guy/clown and the straight guy. Eccentic and stoic/serious. Its a classic setup for comedy since forever throughout history and especially on TV, theatre and such too.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightManAndWiseGuy

Like a buddy cop duo even?

Yeah, they genuinely have Mihawk Derangement Syndrome lol. I've had to watch so many characters I adore get constantly attacked, insulted, downplayed etc and it's so tiring now especially with the constant Mihawk slander here recently, like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, all spamming insults towards Mihawk to keep boosting their echo chamber. If its not Mihawk, then its Kidd or whoever else they feel like picking on too.

:mrgo::kidwat::mihugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If this is true this chapter 10000/10:
Vice captain can be stronger than captain (mihawk>buggy/zoro>luffy
Who loves real fights will have zoro vs mihawk while who loves loones tunes and tom and jerry will have nika vs buggy the clown
Kid will die for shanks or BB
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Right? Its literally the funny guy/clown and the straight guy. Eccentic and stoic/serious. Its a classic setup for comedy since forever throughout history and especially on TV, theatre and such too.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightManAndWiseGuy

Like a buddy cop duo even?

Yeah, they genuinely have Mihawk Derangement Syndrome lol. I've had to watch so many characters I adore get constantly attacked, insulted, downplayed etc and it's so tiring now especially with the constant Mihawk slander here recently, like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, all spamming insults towards Mihawk to keep boosting their echo chamber. If its not Mihawk, then its Kidd or whoever else they feel like picking on too.

:mrgo::kidwat::mihugh:
Also, Mihawk joining any crew

either Buggy's or Shanks'

was always the path his character was going

he has a subtle character development that most people don't even see

Mihawk was all about being alone

but after seeing Zoro and Luffy in the Baratie, Luffy in Marineford, and also Zoro kneeling to ask for training in the name of Luffy

Mihawk is slowly warming up to the idea of joining a group of allies

and that is shown by him letting both Zoro and Perona stay on the island

I think Mihawk will join one of the crews, and i think he might go against Blackbeard at some point, if Blackbeard did something to Perona