Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Thanks for confirming it, as I said, nobody cares about Mihawk, it's all about Zoro.
What exactly did it confirm? I consider Zoro an integral part of Mihawk's character. But I definitely like Mihawk for who he is. That is why I said that I want Zoro to get the title from Mihawk. If my main focus was Zoro, I couldn’t care less who he got the title for or if Mihawk got killed by someone.

But my enjoyment of the series will definitely go down much much further if Mihawk is replaced by someone else for the title fight. Get that through to your head. Oda can produce dialogues hyping Shiryu to high heavens but I still want Mihawk to be Zoro's title fight to give Mihawk's character his proper conclusion.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

LOL it makes sense! Clowns live to bring joy to others too ofc...

The WG never recovered from being clowned on by Joyboy centuries ago, hence why they couldn't get his DF for 800 years too!

Now here's something interesting btw...

Toki jumped forwards 800 years into the future.

Zunesha knew Joyboy 800 years ago I think?

Old Wano was sunken 800 years ago to protect it.

The Void Century was 800 years ago....

What else? I can't remember if it was specified how long ago Ryuuma was active, I know its several centuries but I'm either thinking its 400-500 only or maybe its 800 too as par with these events too?
Ryume was 400 years ago but it is not stated in manga so it can be changed.
Maybe Shogun , Poseidon and Uranus were part of his group too.
A giant who used to perform circus get involved in matter of whole world :gokulaugh:

Good joke.
But I think it's too advanced for people here.
They might think you're being serious.
I am being 100% serious

luffy got knocked out a couple times and powered up through each one. it just felt dragged out after the last one and stakes just went below 0 for me after the last one where he died for half a chapter.
I loved the team fight and I personally believed if they all stayed together oda wont go through so many heaps to get luffy to take him down alone.

contrary to what people complain about
theres narrative reason for the scabbards to fight and beat kaido and not be on the sidelines. there was more emotion attached in every attack , felt more real, and it felt like something they deserved.
they are the ones that watched their friend executed, they watched their country put to shit for over 20 yrs, why shouldnt they contribute heavily to his defeat. its the same way I would have loved law to take down doffy .

and yeah I loved oden's character.

R

rubblerust

Mihawk will probably say something like "whenever I hear the name of Shanks, I piss my pants and get an incredible urge to buy a ticket to see films about his daughter"

Chapter 1056:

- Boa was captured by the Marines, she was forced to do so in order to protect Amazon Lily. The chapter doesn't show her at all, but we do get a comment on how she strangely didn't go to Impel Down and her current whereabouts are unknown.
- Blackbeard Pirates appear, we see that the 10th Titanic Captain is Gin. He's also recruited Bakkin due to her time at Rocks and knowledge.
- Mihawk defeated the SSG (we don't see what it is in the chapter, it's only mentioned) but fled when confronted by an Admiral.
- The chapter ends with a surprising character appearing.

Chapter 1056:

- Boa was captured by the Marines, she was forced to do so in order to protect Amazon Lily. The chapter doesn't show her at all, but we do get a comment on how she strangely didn't go to Impel Down and her current whereabouts are unknown.
- Blackbeard Pirates appear, we see that the 10th Titanic Captain is Gin. He's also recruited Bakkin due to her time at Rocks and knowledge.
- Mihawk defeated the SSG (we don't see what it is in the chapter, it's only mentioned) but fled when confronted by an Admiral.
Real

Chapter 1056:

Mihawk stronger than admirals.:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.