i look at it trough the lens of Zoro's dream , he said his name will be so renowned that it will reach the heavens , this has a direct implication on his bounty.
would you say King's or Marco's name has reached the heavens with almost a 1.5 B bounty ?
FAR FROM IT
Zoro's name will reach heavens because he's part of the most legendary pirate crew ever, the crew that will take down the WG. Mihawk has nothing to do with it. If you go to sky island and ask local people about Mihawk, they would be surprised, they don't know shit about him–and no top tier gives a shit about Mihawk.

R

rubblerust

so AL made a retarded post in nakama thread about why Yamato has lowered chance of joining and it was a dumb argument like "why maybe everything is foreshadowing its opposite???"

all these people who were defending Yamato then started sucking on his mod stick praising his intelligence, it was pathetic

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i look at it trough the lens of Zoro's dream , he said his name will be so renowned that it will reach the heavens , this has a direct implication on his bounty.
would you say King's or Marco's name has reached the heavens with almost a 1.5 B bounty ?
FAR FROM IT
Your bounty doesn't reflect your infamy—It's the threat level of threat you pose to the WG. Rayleigh is someone everyone and their mothers knows but I doubt he had a bigger bounty than even Blackbeard, forget about the other Yonko. Similarly, Mihawk could be more famous than Rayleigh, but if he isn't deemed a big threat to the WG, then he wouldn't get a huge bounty.

Your bounty doesn't reflect your infamy—It's the threat level of threat you pose to the WG. Rayleigh is someone everyone and their mothers knows but I doubt he had a bigger bounty than even Blackbeard, forget about the other Yonko. Similarly, Mihawk could be more famous than Rayleigh, but if he isn't deemed a big threat to the WG, then he wouldn't get a huge bounty.
Mihawk is no where near as famous as Rayleigh and Rayleighs bounty should be above yonko bounty