Zoro's name will reach heavens because he's part of the most legendary pirate crew ever, the crew that will take down the WG. Mihawk has nothing to do with it. If you go to sky island and ask local people about Mihawk, they would be surprised, they don't know shit about him–and no top tier gives a shit about Mihawk.
No , Zoro's promise to Kuina is ALL about Swordsmanship and NOTHING about crew , Zoro's name reaching the heavens is TROUGH swordsmanship , SWORD SKILL ISN'T A SIDE THING , IT'S THE FOCAL POINT

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
i look at it trough the lens of Zoro's dream , he said his name will be so renowned that it will reach the heavens , this has a direct implication on his bounty.
would you say King's or Marco's name has reached the heavens with almost a 1.5 B bounty ?
FAR FROM IT
Dude, bounties are for pirates and people who are deemed criminals by Marines. That has nothing to do with reaching the heavens. If anything, Zoro's bounty will always be associated with being a Straw Hat than being the WSS.

If you think Zoro's dream or infamy will anything to do with his bounty then you are no better than the Luffy fans.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still don't understand why there is a smoothie in Wano
Crack theory, Smoothie is gonna end up draining the flooded sunken Wano and maybe rescuing Big Mom /s.

Pluton is another name for Hades and thus the God of the Underworld. Big Mom has Zeus, Hera, Prometheus and for some reason Napoleon (but this is probably due to her feeling inferior in size with the giants and wanting to be at equal eye level to them, hence her gigantifcation experiments obsession? Punk Hazard was a sort of parallel to this with Caesar's experiments too) and Hades would have been the perfect name for a homie for her, if not her being Hades too instead. She even was close with the OP black market underworld brokers, inviting them to her tea party before.

Also, Yamato has the same name as the famous, especially massive Japanese battleship, so I wonder if she is connected to Pluton too somehow?

There is a type of ship called an icebreaker too, Whitey Bay had one at Marineford for example and the game Cryostatis revolves around one too.

:wonderland:

Oh shit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cruiser_Pluton

:snoopy::crazwhat::sanmoji::kawak::hohoho::bignews: