Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s literally doing the bare minimum of recognizing Taiwan as a state of its own that’s causing China a fit.
Yea China is definitely in the wrong, I am not denying that and Taiwan has had bad relationships with CHina but it isn't up to us to decide their fate. If China's Xi Jinping decides to go to Puerto Rico which is a U.S territory, there is without a doubt going to be a bunch of senators screaming and threatening him to not visit. It isn't our business. It is up to Taiwan, Vietnam, Tibet, etc the countries that suffer under China's rule to decide.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
IMO i think the United States should just stay out of it. Anything the U.S gets into usually always ends up bad for the country. Taiwan is like my number 1 vacation spot and if the U.S provokes another war I am going to get pissed. Taiwan has Tibet, Vietnam, and other allies that don't like China's expansion so Taiwan should be working with them instead of the U.S. Also, it is up to the Taiwanese people to decide if they want U.S. provoking wars on their behave. I think KiwiPom the mod is Taiwanese.
Feels the whole China-Taiwan conflict just overextended. Literally the same people.
A little ideological difference can be compromised. Why can't Taiwanese just consider themselves as state within China just like other 100 states of China? Does a little ideological difference worth a brothers vs Brothers war that will spill blood and drag the entire world in chaos I wonder?

You mean like how their planes regularly go into Taiwanese airspace?

Do you think Taiwan is better off if the worlds strongest military stays close to it or shows distance and reluctance?
Seems like the west will never learn "ouR sOveReigN rIgHt, OuR ValUeS blah blah blah oUr CuLtuRe GreAtEst iN tEh wOrld, eVerYonE WabTs tO bE amerIcAn"

Fuuuuuuck youuuu

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Feels the whole China-Taiwan conflict just overextended. Literally the same people.
A little ideological difference can be compromised. Why can't Taiwanese just consider themselves as state within China just like other 100 states of China? Does a little ideological difference worth a brothers vs Brothers war that will spill blood and drag the entire world in chaos necessary? I wonder
lmfao I feel like you should just ask Kiwi that and you’ll get an answer
Post automatically merged:

I

I don't fucking care what you're typing, just the fact that you argue about "ah if us backs down then it's a sign of weakness" is more then enough.
Okay, so keep it to yourself if you’re gonna be this wild.

I’m pretty sure Taiwan wants the U.S help considering they’re always begging the U.S to recognize them as a country
Ukraine was begging the U.S and NATO to recognize them too and look what happened. And when I say Taiwanese, I mean the people not the politicians. The politicians are going to say whatever, but I remember looking at polling that the Taiwanese people want the status quo. They don't want things to change as they are now .

Ukraine was begging the U.S and NATO to recognize them too and look what happened. And when I say Taiwanese, I mean the people not the politicians. The politicians are going to say whatever, but I remember looking at polling that the Taiwanese people want the status quo. They don't want things to change as they are now .
The U.S should not appease to Russia either, there’s a reason why every country around Russia wants to be in NATO

Status
Not open for further replies.