Powers & Abilities Zoro technically defeated Kaido not Luffy

What killed Kaido

• Total voters
Suck it Luffy fans... Zoro killed Kaido, just not the way us Zoro fans believed he would! Long live ZKK!
Luffy fans can never catch a break
Gets 100 power ups and sperm awakening of mythical God without any training and still fails to deliver and Zoros 30 broken bones CoA gets the job done.

Oda made sure to have Zoro unlock CoC a tad later to make Luffy look less like a turd I guess

Based solely off the single numbered digit of panels depicting Zoro fighting Kaidou, I knew Zoro killed him when it was Luffy punching Kaidou into the lava.

Even though Zoro typically is shirtless when he gets serious, I still thought he killed Kaidou with his thirty broken bones.

Based solely off the single numbered digit of panels depicting Zoro fighting Kaidou, I knew Zoro killed him when it was Luffy punching Kaidou into the lava.

Even though Zoro typically is shirtless when he gets serious, I still thought he killed Kaidou with his thirty broken bones.
Zoro can only get single digits of panels with Kaido
-With 30 broken bones
-Only CoA

Because if Zoro was given all the luxuries of Luffy
Aka
-Literally reincarnated with full energy replenished
-CoC awakening
-Stamina replenished

Kaido won't survive, he would die right there and I guess Oda still wants to give impression that Yonkou are Jack shit so he took zoro out the equation

As anime shows Kaido was showered in blood even in manga

With that huge of a gap magma poured into Kaidos internal organs his small intestines, large intestines, ovarion, pancreas, Anus etc

You could say Akainu can neg diff Kaido with Zoros help
What's ovarion doing there aint ovarium a woman's organ lol