• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wait till the chapter drops I'll annihilate you Mihawk haters

Trust me I know who you are
They bodied themselves when they claimed that Mihawk joined people or organizations because of feeling inferior.

Imagine thinking that after he literally wasted his time in the East Blue chasing for Noobies.

Name of new yonko organisation: Cross Guild

Brain damaged fans: yeah this definitely Crocodile’s or Buggy’s idea, Oda ruined Mihawk trolololol

Trash Mom and Laido spent decades building their armies, monopolising Devil Fruits and even making fake fruits when the real ones ran out. Meanwhile Buggy activates the WSS cheat code and jumps straight to the front of the queue.

Always knew Mihawk, even while slacking, was equal to Loothie, Latakuri, Lerospero, Lacker, Lack, King and Queen all at the same time :pepeshy:
Yh this is cope.

No matter what yall say nothing is excusing Mihawk hiding under Buggy's protection.

How can Buggy have a bigger name than mighty ''WSS'' Mihawk so government considers Buggy as Yonko not Mihawk? :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
It just shows Yonko title, power and fame > WSS

Buggy can protect Mihawk, Buggy is a bigger threat even tho he's not yonko level. Just having the title gives him the biggest privilege and authority.

Posthawk is just another dude.
A mere warlord who serves another warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.