Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of new yonko organisation: Cross Guild

Brain damaged fans: yeah this definitely Crocodile’s or Buggy’s idea, Oda ruined Mihawk trolololol

Trash Mom and Laido spent decades building their armies, monopolising Devil Fruits and even making fake fruits when the real ones ran out. Meanwhile Buggy activates the WSS cheat code and jumps straight to the front of the queue.

Always knew Mihawk, even while slacking, was equal to Loothie, Latakuri, Lerospero, Lacker, Lack, King and Queen all at the same time :pepeshy:
It's okay DenDen

You coped hard by making threads about zkk, zoro being monster samurai and hero of Wano ...

Just cause you write good essays doesn't mean you know how Oda writes

Accept it Mihawk is a trash top tier
Oda would never draw another top tier serving Buggy.

There's no WSS cheat code
Mihawk can't survive the seas without protection that's it.

So which part was bad for Mihawk ?
Maybe the part where the pathetic fucker was unable to handle things on his own and had to resort to Buggy to survive.
Maybe the part where is confirmed that he really is a YC like Vista and nothing more.
Maybe is the fact that he ran away and joined a pack to survive the admirals while Shanks made admirals ran away in fear like bitches.
Maybe is the fact that he is unable to do anything to Buggy since he does not even know how to cut things like him with CoA or CoC.
And so on...

Got a bit happy about having my prediction right. I still want carrot to join the crew even if she is the queen now. Let's see how things go. Its not over til it is over....

Considering the age gap between Wanda and Carrot's antics, let's see if she'll go on one last adventure. If one piece keep following the folklore like I researched..... I wasn't expecting Luffy to mirror the Jade emperor but I guess I should have noticed when the road to laugh tell said awakening was the power of imagination.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So either Boa or Weevil is gonna be a hype tool for the SSG eh?
Oda can't possibly clown the introduction of the SSG, right? Right? :catsweat:
Maybe they didnt use the SSG against the Shichibukais after all.
All we have was Fujitora "let's put our hopes on SSG's work and what they developed".

Status
Not open for further replies.