Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not a fan of how out of nowhere this Queen Carrot stuff is (I'll probably grow into it though)
But at the very least it is a final W for her since it'll mean she'll come back later with the rest of the mink tribe
Plus the chance of a cover story of course
She's not going to join the crew like I wanted, but it will be fun to theorize about her impact in the final war
She’ll get her big moment helping the straw hats like Pedro said I’m sure:cheers:

Did he?

Either way, point remains. Buggy himself is a non-factor.

It is essentially a reasonably sized army of fodders + these low-mid high tier dudes and Mihawk constituting it.

So, in comparison to other general Yonko crews, it is pretty much the same single top tier (Mihawk) alongside other mid and high tiers (Urouge, Croc, etc) strength-wise.
Just speculation, but everyone noteworthy are going to gather there..

There a yonko crew as a whole , not just what you mention also admirals also ride in fleets with VA’s, lower ranks to constitute those others.

Nowhere is it said mihawk made him a yonko, he’s just not over admirals , as ryo said they can’t lose to pirate subordinates which mihawk is.
Everything you just said is wishy washy has no proof of putting him above admirals just mihawk fans imagination.
Oda literally said Akainu can become PK in 1 year
I mean, unless you're retarded enough to think Buggy himself is as strong any Yonko, I'd like to think you can scale logically.

The Yonko crew consists of Mihawk, bunch of low-mid high tiers like Crocodile and potentially Urouge, etc, and an army of fodders.

Same recipe as any other Yonko crew strength-wise.

A top tier, select few commander tier dudes, and some executives (Daz Bones).

No idea how you see that as negative for Mihawk. You don't become Yonko without having a top tier, and that's exactly what Mihawk is. Neither do you become Yonko without army and strong executives alongside the top tier- and that's exactly what his company and likes of Crocodile are.

If you want to stupidly liken Mihawk to same power level as King and others, then go and admit Shanks is also as strong as Buggy or vice versa lol. But you won't because, again, Hypocrisy 101.

I don't need to find proof of Buggy not being as strong as other Yonko and such. That's for people who belong in asylums.

R

rubblerust

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. But since you are ignoring facts for headcanon, have a nice day.
You're saying some very simple-minded stuff so either you're trying to troll me or you actually believe this is important. That made me think you must be a kid. Sorry.

I mean who cares about the ethics of fictional characters asking to join versus demanding? These are not real people. You want me to say Caribou has better manners than Yamato? Who gives a shit?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I'm still not a fan of how out of nowhere this Queen Carrot stuff is (I'll probably grow into it though)
But at the very least it is a final W for her since it'll mean she'll come back later with the rest of the mink tribe
Plus the chance of a cover story of course
She's not going to join the crew like I wanted, but it will be fun to theorize about her impact in the final war
It's always a breath of fresh air to see your reasonable takes. You, my friend, clearly walked off with a W today :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.