Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But only 0.99% of the opverse would want to mess with an admiral not some bounty hunter , mihawk or whoever on buggy crew it could be intresting and get more in depths with admirl abilities
Right, so what’s the point in giving the fucking Fleet Admiral a 1 billion berry bounty when you can get 1 billion from Jack or 700 million from Perospero?

In the Lafitte example, imagine Lafitte put a $300 bounty on the governor’s head. If you’re a bounty hunter, why would you risk assassinating a US Governor for $300 when you could kill a Pirate for $500? So Lafitte puts a $5000 bounty on the Governor, mostly as a “fuck you” to the Governor, but also because he knows that he’ll have to offer such an amount for anyone to take his bounty offer seriously.

I can see it now:

Fodder Marines, pissing themselves in fear: “Fleet Admiral…we’ve..we’ve received a bounty poster…it’s for you, wanted dead only!!”

Sakazuki, steam coming out of his ears: “….what the fuck did you just say to me?”

Fodder Marines hand Sakazuki his bounty poster: Wanted: Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, Bounty: 15 billion, dead only

New Marineford: Magma erupts from Akainu’s headquarters like a miniature volcano

The fodder marines are hiding under Sakazuki’s desk in fear

Sakazuki, his head on fire: “THAT DAMN CLOWN PUT A FUCKING 15 BILLION BERRY BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!!”

Sengoku sticks his head into Sakazuki’s office: “Wow now, Sakazuki, I could fund my retirement if I took your head…”

Sakazuki: “GET OUT OF YOU BEFORE I HANG YOU FOR TREASON!”

Kizaru: “Sakazuki, we appear to have lost contact with 12 Vice Admirals since these bounty posters were distributed”

Sakazuki: *dies from a heart attack*

Last edited:
I just knew you would like him
dont compare caribou to buggy tho . not the same

caribou just recently tried reaching out to a wg ship
he is slimey.
Of course it not the same buggy a yonko but caribou still making moves and do you have confirmed proof that was his eyes on the Mushi and not cpo or greenbull? Also having a slimy Sh will spice them up instead of everybody loyal route lol

Caribou will remain inside that barrel on the ship but he will listen into the SHs talking about:
-Pluton
-Only one Road Poneglyph remains
-Rumors about Sabo, Vivi, RA, Warlords, New Yonko.
-BM and Kaido defeat.
Dude will wait until the SHs reach Laugh Tale for something huge.

She agreed with Jinbei about asking Luffy first so.......:luuh:
She asked. When they first met. His answer was that she couldn't be Oden because people liked the guy.
After that he never acted as if he wanted her in his crew and treated her, at most, as a acquaintance.
The crew saw that she wanted to join and either: a) didn't care enough to remind Luffy, b) told Luffy and he ignored her again or c)forgot or assumed that she would talk and if needed she would be with them.
Either way, no one cared enough about her joining to even ask why she wasn't giving goodbyes.

Lmaooo imagine coping this hard
Green Bull would lose to Buggy lmao

All green bulls delusion aside
The entire world believes mihawk + fodders = Shanks + Beckman and his entire crew

It wasn't a bluff when mihawk called Shanks one armed trash in front of his entire crew and his crew couldn't do shit.

They knew mihawk will wreck them in front of Shanks and then wreck Shanks himself.
Mihawk is such trash he got replaced by WG toys. Your supposed PK level character was retrenched like the fodder he is. All that talk about trembling in excitement at being chased to hiding under Buggy s coat to avoid a meeting with Kizaru or Greenbull. Lmfao. The fucking coward. Even Rayleigh is running around solo. When Mihawk doesn't have some tit to suck on to protect him, he quickly tries to find one. Pathetic.

Ah yes Mihawk's grand plan to compete with the Strawhats and Red hairs, the same Mihawk who has already said he doesn't want to fight Shanks. You're literally making up headcanon to justify Mihawk joining under a clown.

The dude probably joined Buggy and the other warlords cause he can't handle the SSG coming after his ass.

The level of mental gymnastics of Mihawktards is truly fascinating.
:lawsigh:
Mihawk thinks Shanks is too weak to fight him
But mihawk is more interesting in hunting admirals

Fact that Mihawk joining a fodder makes a fodder a yonko shows how much a fodder yonko is to Mihawk

I wonder what Blackbeard said he was gonna get...

and now it makes sense, when he said he was "free" to get it, if no one is going

there's so much going on that the WG and the Marines don't have the numbers to take care of Shanks and Blackbeard

at this point, Shanks might need to be a traitor / snitch

otherwise the balance is completely off
GB really didn't exagereate when he said the outside world is a mess

- Sabo's revolutionary antics

- End of the shichibukai system

- Buggy's crew packed with heavyhitters

- And the wano debacle

Crazy stuff

Right, so what’s the point in giving the fucking Fleet Admiral a 1 billion berry bounty when you can get 1 billion from Jack or 700 million from Perospero?

In the Lafitte example, imagine Lafitte put a $300 bounty on the governor’s head. If you’re a bounty hunter, why would you risk assassinating a US Governor for $300 when you could kill a Pirate for $500? So Lafitte puts a $5000 bounty on the Governor, mostly as a “fuck you” to the Governor, but also because he knows that he’ll have to offer such an amount for anyone to take his bounty offer seriously.

I can see it now:

Fodder Marines, pissing themselves in fear: “Fleet Admiral…we’ve..we’ve received a bounty poster…it’s for you, wanted dead only!!”

Sakazuki, steam coming out of his ears: “….what the fuck did you just say to me?”

Fodder Marines hand Sakazuki his bounty poster: Wanted: Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, Bounty: 15 billion, dead only

New Marineford: Magma erupts from Akainu’s headquarters like a miniature volcano

The fodder marines are hiding under Sakazuki’s desk in fear

Sakazuki, his head on fire: “THAT DAMN CLOWN PUT A FUCKING 15 BILLION BERRY BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!!”

Sengoku sticks his head into Sakazuki’s office: “Wow now, Sakazuki, I could find my retirement if I took your head…”

Sakazuki: “GET OUT OF YOU BEFORE I HANG YOU FOR TREASON!”

Kizaru: “Sakazuki, we appear to have lost contact with 12 Vice Admirals since these bounty posters were distributed”

Sakazuki: *dies from a heart attack*
Start crying now when admiral bounties don't even break 2bn lmao

Mihawk is such trash he got replaced by WG toys. Your supposed PK level character was retrenched like the fodder he is. All that talk about trembling in excitement at being chased to hiding under Buggy s coat to avoid a meeting with Kizaru or Greenbull. Lmfao. The fucking coward. Even Rayleigh is running around solo. When Mihawk doesn't have some tit to suck on to protect him, he quickly tries to find one. Pathetic.
Didn't Shanks come out of hiding after both Kaido and BM fell to aim for One Piece? Lol

Again, slander goes both ways. Mihawk is about as much as Commander level as Buggy is Yonko level. Don't be retarded in that manner.

Buggy's Yonko crew mirrors other Yonko crews perfectly- an army of fodders, some strong executives and commander level characters, and a single top tier.

I don't think having Crocodile and Mihawk joining Buggy's crew is enough to make him a Yonko.
My theory is that the whole ex-Shichibukai banded together and formed this 'Cross Guild' and as usual Buggy was picked as a leader without his consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.