Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the bounties will be that high.

The admirals will be 2+ billion but I don’t see any of them getting notably above 3 other than Akainu.
I scaled the admirals to the pirates. It's a good way for Oda to show us more or less how strong the marines are in comparison but there are exceptions if someone is particularly bloodlusted and so on.

Akainu below Kaido, above Big Mom.

Kizaru slightly below lowest yonko Shanks (pre Luffy, Buggy)

New admirals slightly above new yonko at 3+

Admiral candidates around YC1.

I really wonder where this cover story is gonna go, lmao. Not to mention, we’re like a chapter away from leaving Wano, is there gonna be a following Cover Story on BM and Kaido?

Exactly!
The fact that Mihawk, Croc & probably Weevil banding together with Buggy is enough to make them a Yonko tier threat is insane Warlord hype.

Lord Future Sight & the other trash at Whole Cake Island weren't even considered for the position despite being a full fledged Yonko crew is proof enough.
You don't know that Katakuri stalemated BB? Our best leaker was super hyped before the spoilers came out. :suresure:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
We're leaving wano. Who voted in the avatar bet thread and the account bet thread for ZKK. No pussying out now. The time of reckoning has arrived. Its over.

They choose it just look at how they tried to fill the power vacuum when wb was killed.
They did nothing, BB started to take over WB territories, than a year after WB was dead he defeat Marco and them people started to call him a Emperor, not the WG.

There's nowhere in the manga a single panel that say the WG chose the Emperors.

Status
Not open for further replies.