Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is in the shadow and wants Buggy to be captain to fuck with marines
I can accept most things. But where did all the enthusiasm and excitement Mohawk showed when warlords were abolished and Marines went to kuraigana went? He was smiling and saying it's been a long time since he was getting chased. So he was looking forward to battling the Marines chasing him. And then he joins Buggy of all people? Where's the logic there?

The WG dont chose the Emperors, they start to be called that by the NW people because they have enough influnce.
They choose it just look at how they tried to fill the power vacuum when wb was killed.

@Shanal ill respond later hopefully you use your brain and not your emotions, it’s alright I would be kinda disappointed if I’d expected mihawk>admirals

And if that's it I'll take a pop

Akainu - 4.5
Kizaru - 3.9
Green Bull - 3.3 *
Fujitora - 3.2

*Simply because GB is more of a threat to pirates than Fuji, 1vs1 I have Fuji on top.

Chaton - 1.2
Momousagi - 1.1
Coby - 1 (defeating Hancock)
Smoker - 500
I don’t think the bounties will be that high.

The admirals will be 2+ billion but I don’t see any of them getting notably above 3 other than Akainu.

They choose it just look at how they tried to fill the power vacuum when wb was killed.

@Shanal ill respond later hopefully you use your brain and not your emotions, it’s alright I would be kinda disappointed if I’d expected mihawk>admirals
You are using a gag Yonko to say Mihawk is weak just because he's subordinate, and then you tell me to use brain lol.

Might as well say Shanks is low tier because he shared same rank as Buggy.

And yet you ignore the fact that competition and strength-wise, Buggy's crew would likely not even be comparable to Dressrosa SHP + SHGF without a top tier like every other Yonko crew- and the fact that no one but Mihawk can fill that spot.

I can accept most things. But where did all the enthusiasm and excitement Mohawk showed when warlords were abolished and Marines went to kuraigana went? He was smiling and saying it's been a long time since he was getting chased. So he was looking forward to battling the Marines chasing him. And then he joins Buggy of all people? Where's the logic there?

I mean Cross Guild's Goal is to literally hunt down the marines
So it goes with his goal

And Mihawk's notoriety has increased to the level where he is essentially a Yonko maker. Won't marines be chasing him even more now?
He would have bigger bounty meaning more people coming after his head as well?

Truthfully I wanna know how Oda handles this you know

Like is he gonna give Mihawk panels saying "He is the true power house in the shadows, Buggy is just the face" and stuff like that because that would be complete hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.