Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hol up you got it twisted, just because you’re a yonko doesn’t all crews are on par, the WG just needed to fill the gap of another yonko so they can keep the balance. Buggy pirates are the weakest crew though. Beckmann folds mihawk.

No implication of urogue joining yet you said it , well it isn’t confirmed mihawk is the reason he’s a yonko also has barqoue works who’s gotten stronger and croc.

Like I said you’re getting it confused not all yonko crews are equals , just needed for the balance by the WG, buggy has no ponoglyths nothing BBP, Red pirates, SHP are in competition with.

My point, had Beckmann roux yasopp and only just became a yonko six years ago, if crew strength mattered so much why wasn’t he one a decade ago.

Alr it’s not worth it arguing with the mihawk fans on copium rn, this is what happens when you think mihawk>admirals , yonkos and ignoring MF.

Marco was a yonko candidate without WB, is he a top tier? not all yonkos crew are the same strength
I never said just because you're Yonko, it means all your crew is on par.

It means that your crews can all have general competition at around same level, however.

Buggy's crew, without a top tier, has nothing special that makes him comparable to other huge armies with a lot of commanders and the top tier Yonko themselves.

Mihawk fills the top tier spot, and suddenly it's comparable.

Also, being a Yonko candidate doesn't mean shit if you get pummeled by the dude who actually became Yonko. There's why they're candidates, not Yonkos. I don't think those two VA fucks compare to Kizaru or pre-skip Akainu, either.

Again, if you want to downplay Mihawk screaming "he's subordinate of Yonko!" regarding a gag character, then you have to downplay Shanks saying he's equal to Buggy. Which is just ridiculous, and a point you keep ignoring. Your core concept behind the entire argument is a character who holds a position much higher than he is over a gag, and then you think others are coping?

Looking at Buggy's crew, it only strengthens that Mihawk is a solid top tier, because otherwise he the clown logically never, ever be Yonko. His guild might even be weaker than Commanders + executives + armies of other Yonkos, without even the top tier, much less with.

The World Government decides who's a Yonko and who's not
So explain to me why they didn't declare Mihawk a Yonko :choppawhat:
Could u show a panel in the manga where this is showed?

The WG chose the Warlords, they dont chose the Emperors, the percetion of the New World is what make u start to be seeing as a Emperor, that's why Teach started to bem seen as a Emperor after he defeated Marco and established himself as a force in the NW, not because the WG chosed him.

Really dont get from where u guys started to believe in this made up info

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But he seemed excited and was trembling with joy at the idea of fighting again. Why did he join an org so fast lmao.
probably just Oda's inconsistent character writing again lmao.

Kaido went from "I'll start a war to destroy the whole world" to shitting himself when Big Mom + only about half her crew showing up to Wano.

Aramaki went from chill af to a douchebag Sakazuki bootlicker.

I am most happy it isnt shanks he joined cause people will claim he is shanks sub
I dont think all of them were even needed to form this yonko crew

its the best outcome I could hope for personally
i can genuinely say he's the only top tier in that crew and am sure the bounties would reflect that. he will be the real muscle of that group.
:gokulaugh:

Bounties are usually more meta. I think this is a cheesy way for Oda to compare the admirals/marines to pirates in terms of hype.
And if that's it I'll take a pop

Akainu - 4.5
Kizaru - 3.9
Green Bull - 3.3 *
Fujitora - 3.2

*Simply because GB is more of a threat to pirates than Fuji, 1vs1 I have Fuji on top.

Chaton - 1.2
Momousagi - 1.1
Coby - 1 (defeating Hancock)
Smoker - 500

Rayleigh who even in his prime is only admiral level, is walking around solo @ShishioIsBack . Why isn't little Mihawk the WSS following suit? Because he has that subordinate energy. Not worthy of being a captain:cheers:
Issue with Mihawk is that if he walks solo WG would make him a Yonko and he doesn't have any interest in that pathetic title.

So he joined one of the weakest pirates in history assuming they'll leave him alone.
Turns out Mihawk's name value is so big, him joining one of the weakest pirates in history makes that weak pirate peer of Shanks
:endthis:

Where as Shanks needs Beckman Yasopp Lucky Roo to become an emperor, Buggy needs just one Mihawk

He can't, he keeps saying Mihawk's name single handedly made Buggy a Yonko but Mihawk's name couldn't even make himself a Yonko.
The guy is making up all kinds of headcanons to make Mihawk serving under a clown not seem embarrassing.
Why'd Mihawk's name make himself Yonko when he is neither nor wants to lead anyone lol.

The title of Yonko is given to whoever is leading the entire thing, even they're not the top tier counterpart of the Yonko group.

Status
Not open for further replies.