Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly doubt Buggy will give them low bounties lol. What would be the point you know? If Buggy really wants this to have the most impact, he should give the Admirals completely absurd bounties like 10 billion or some shit lol, something completely ridiculous to encourage bounty hunters to attack the Navy (and also for comedic purposes, imagine Akainu’s rage at learning there’s a 15 billion berry bounty on his head lmfao).
But only 0.99% of the opverse would want to mess with an admiral not some bounty hunter , mihawk or whoever on buggy crew it could be intresting and get more in depths with admirl abilities

Alright bro do you, none of this is in the manga simply says there apart of buggy crew.
Whatever makes you happy, anyways admirals>mihawk
I don't think Admirals + Crocodile + Daz Bones + groups of fodders would constitute a full fledged Yonko crew presence lmao

Logically, if Mihawk and a bunch of low-mid high tiers joining Buggy made him Yonko? Then that's a huge plus for Mihawk over Admirals and in comparison to other, genuine Yonkos.

R

rubblerust

No. Yamato is harassing because she can't take the hint that she is unwelcomed. Caribou asked nicely and got a yes to travel along.
Remember that every SH that saw her telling that she would go with them decided to leave earlier just so she could be left behind.
Or they just didn't care enough and forgot. You decide what's worse.
I think you're a little too young to be here.

I honestly doubt Buggy will give them low bounties lol. What would be the point you know? If Buggy really wants this to have the most impact, he should give the Admirals completely absurd bounties like 10 billion or some shit lol, something completely ridiculous to encourage bounty hunters to attack the Navy (and also for comedic purposes, imagine Akainu’s rage at learning there’s a 15 billion berry bounty on his head lmfao).
Bounties are usually more meta. I think this is a cheesy way for Oda to compare the admirals/marines to pirates in terms of hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.