Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he got replaced by fucking toys. That's how trash your hero is.

The coward ran from a few marine ships that didn't even have an admiral aboard:kuzanshut:

This is your King? In your head he is PK level but the reality is that the Vista stalemate is becoming Canon. Mihawk fighting YCs to a stalemate. Now a YC himself. What a disgrace:whitepress:

When Shanks meets Buggy, Mihawk is going to be in the crowd like the subordinate he is, just like Marco and Jozu when Shanks met WB. How does that feel? WSS reduced to a mere underling. Lmfao
No amount of period blood you drop Change the fact that new world order is
Mihawk + Buggy = Shanks + His entire crew

You guys are gonna eat so much shit when chapter drops you double crossing ass holes when we hyped Shanks when mihawk got hype when zoro got hype and yall did the exact opposite the snitch did one relevant thing in 1000 chapters

This is me literally being nice lmao
Post automatically merged:

I hate Oda

..motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
How much cocaine did you snort lmao?

Yes hiding like when he stopped the war. Hising like when he fought Kaido to get there. Shitty comparison.
And does that change the fact that he refused to commit to the competition or race and only now aims for One Piece after Kaido and BM both fell?

I'm not saying it's a valid logic. It's trash. But so is you trying to downplay Mihawk who legit gives 0 fucks about becoming PK to begin with.

Mihawk is pathetic. All that energy about being excited at being chased to begging Buggy to be on his crew.
And Shanks holds same position as someone as pathetic as Buggy.

So, again, slander goes every way, specially when core concept of your argument is a gag Yonko alongside headcanons that never happened.

So quit being an insecure fuck lol

I hate Oda

..motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Most mentally stable admiral fan

No amount of period blood you drop Change the fact that new world order is
Mihawk + Buggy = Shanks + His entire crew

You guys are gonna eat so much shit when chapter drops you double crossing ass holes when we hyped Shanks when mihawk got hype when zoro got hype and yall did the exact opposite the snitch did one relevant thing in 1000 chapters

This is me literally being nice lmao
Post automatically merged:

How much cocaine did you snort lmao?
You realise that the Yonko being nigh equal was only stated for the previous Yonko right? Buggy and his fodders get soloed by any single Yonko.

Please spare me. You regularly call Shanks trash then want to cry when I do the same for Mihawk. Trying to equate this band of losers as equal to the Red Hairs and then you ask me if I'm on cocaine? Lmao.

Your boy is an underling. He had to drink sake and swear allegiance to Buggy . ROFL. MIHAWK PROBABLY HAS A CLOWN TATOO LIKE ACE HAD A WB PIRATES TATOO. LMFAO. MEGA L:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.