Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed buggy putting bounty's on marines,

From what we've seen of his crew it is less of a crew and more of an guild like in fairy tail so he basically got 2 S class adventurers by getting Mihawk and Crocodile

WG toys
You understand marines shat their pants so much against mihawk him joining a clown makes the clown yonko

Imagine you yonko cock riders being so down in the mud literally having no arguments left.

Snitch one armed fish fodder fodder needs admiral level character like benn Beckman to make a yonko crew

Mihawk needs literally fodder the bottom barrel dirt of a character a literal clown to make WG shit their pants so much they call his crew yonko crew.

Now this is the way of the world
Buggy is on territorial battle with Shanks with mihawk backing him and there is NOT A DAMN THING YOUR ONE ARMED COC FODDER CAN DO ABOUT IT

Not like that pathetic trash has any self respect to begin with

Mihawk have him by the balls calls him one armed trash to his face in front of his entire crew and his crew can't do shit
Yes he got replaced by fucking toys. That's how trash your hero is.

The coward ran from a few marine ships that didn't even have an admiral aboard:kuzanshut:

This is your King? In your head he is PK level but the reality is that the Vista stalemate is becoming Canon. Mihawk fighting YCs to a stalemate. Now a YC himself. What a disgrace:whitepress:

When Shanks meets Buggy, Mihawk is going to be in the crowd like the subordinate he is, just like Marco and Jozu when Shanks met WB. How does that feel? WSS reduced to a mere underling. Lmfao

Besides all the jokes with Mihawktards

Really liked this ideia of bringing a lot of big names under Buggy, there are some hints with Daenerys saying "bend the knee", would be cool to have a scene of Buggy with Mihawk at one side and Croco at the other looking very badass and a big name kneeing before him and asking to join the crew.

Left out weevil, but do you, anyways crocodile who could clash evenly with Hawkeye, and his barqoake works
Not really going to do it with mihawk fans rn you guys are on some major cope.
Buggy crew has overwhelming strength

Confirmed to have the best military might do is above boa and doffy crew which consisted of doffy a yc2, pica , vergo also boa who’s most likely a yc
What are you even waffling about lol.

What great military Buggy has that's on par with a top tier Yonko + his entire army? An army of fodders that is far, far beneath likes of BMP and her Kingdom in every manner possible or Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + rest of crew + SHGF.

Weevil? No implication of Weevil being part of Buggy's crew. Even if he was, there's your high YC1 or YC1+ dude.

You still need overwhelming strength of a top tier to compete with other Yonkos.

You think an army of fodders and some executive tier guys would be able to stand on same grounds against BM + her commanders and executives + her kingdoms?

Shanks had Beckmann, Roux,Yasopp and only just became a yonko six years ago so crew strength isn’t the only thing.
Shanks' crew mates are also strongest out there. Beckmann has hype and portrayal of a potential top tier. And he also has a lot of fodders in his crew nonetheless.

Again, if you want to liken Mihawk to commanders strength-wise, you have to liken Shanks to Buggy strength-wise, and then you're just delusional and proving you don't have an argument to begin with.

Mihawk's power parallel in the Yonko crew is obvious- the top tier, just like Kaido from BP, just like Shanks from RHP, just like BM from BMP.

There's literally no other spot for him to fill and there's literally no one else who can fill the top tier spot. Nor does Buggy have anything special that makes it so he doesn't need the top tier spot for Yonko.

I hate Oda

"..motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!"
- @Lili

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.