Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou in the crew is actually kinda good. Dude is pretty strong and notorious. It would further consolidate Luffy status as a yonko tbh. Remember Caribou is the best rookie of his generation.
Luffy will now have Cavendish, Zoro, Barto and Caribou. 4 of the best rookies in the last 4 generations.

Remember when the marines said each of Shanks commanders have won their own fame? This is that kinda if shit.

Mihawk is such trash he got replaced by WG toys. Your supposed PK level character was retrenched like the fodder he is. All that talk about trembling in excitement at being chased to hiding under Buggy s coat to avoid a meeting with Kizaru or Greenbull. Lmfao. The fucking coward. Even Rayleigh is running around solo. When Mihawk doesn't have some tit to suck on to protect him, he quickly tries to find one. Pathetic.
WG toys
You understand marines shat their pants so much against mihawk him joining a clown makes the clown yonko

Imagine you yonko cock riders being so down in the mud literally having no arguments left.

Snitch one armed fish fodder fodder needs admiral level character like benn Beckman to make a yonko crew

Mihawk needs literally fodder the bottom barrel dirt of a character a literal clown to make WG shit their pants so much they call his crew yonko crew.

Now this is the way of the world
Buggy is on territorial battle with Shanks with mihawk backing him and there is NOT A DAMN THING YOUR ONE ARMED COC FODDER CAN DO ABOUT IT

Not like that pathetic trash has any self respect to begin with

Mihawk have him by the balls calls him one armed trash to his face in front of his entire crew and his crew can't do shit

I mean, unless you're retarded enough to think Buggy himself is as strong any Yonko, I'd like to think you can scale logically.

The Yonko crew consists of Mihawk, bunch of low-mid high tiers like Crocodile and potentially Urouge, etc, and an army of fodders.
Left out weevil, but do you, anyways crocodile who could clash evenly with Hawkeye, and his barqoake works
Not really going to do it with mihawk fans rn you guys are on some major cope.
Buggy crew has overwhelming strength

Confirmed to have the best military might do is above boa and doffy crew which consisted of doffy a yc2, pica , vergo also boa who’s most likely a yc

Shanks had Beckmann, Roux,Yasopp and only just became a yonko six years ago so crew strength isn’t the only thing.

Didn't Shanks come out of hiding after both Kaido and BM fell to aim for One Piece? Lol

Again, slander goes both ways. Mihawk is about as much as Commander level as Buggy is Yonko level. Don't be retarded in that manner.

Buggy's Yonko crew mirrors other Yonko crews perfectly- an army of fodders, some strong executives and commander level characters, and a single top tier.
Yes hiding like when he stopped the war. Hising like when he fought Kaido to get there. Shitty comparison.

Mihawk is pathetic. All that energy about being excited at being chased to begging Buggy to be on his crew.

WG toys
You understand marines shat their pants so much against mihawk him joining a clown makes the clown yonko

Imagine you yonko cock riders being so down in the mud literally having no arguments left.

Snitch one armed fish fodder fodder needs admiral level character like benn Beckman to make a yonko crew

Mihawk needs literally fodder the bottom barrel dirt of a character a literal clown to make WG shit their pants so much they call his crew yonko crew.

Now this is the way of the world
Buggy is on territorial battle with Shanks with mihawk backing him and there is NOT A DAMN THING YOUR ONE ARMED COC FODDER CAN DO ABOUT IT

Not like that pathetic trash has any self respect to begin with

Mihawk have him by the balls calls him one armed trash to his face in front of his entire crew and his crew can't do shit
Too long, didn’t read.

Mihawk is Buggy’s Ben Beckman.

Right, so what’s the point in giving the fucking Fleet Admiral a 1 billion berry bounty when you can get 1 billion from Jack or 700 million from Perospero?

In the Lafitte example, imagine Lafitte put a $300 bounty on the governor’s head. If you’re a bounty hunter, why would you risk assassinating a US Governor for $300 when you could kill a Pirate for $500? So Lafitte puts a $5000 bounty on the Governor, mostly as a “fuck you” to the Governor, but also because he knows that he’ll have to offer such an amount for anyone to take his bounty offer seriously.

I can see it now:

Fodder Marines, pissing themselves in fear: “Fleet Admiral…we’ve..we’ve received a bounty poster…it’s for you, wanted dead only!!”

Sakazuki, steam coming out of his ears: “….what the fuck did you just say to me?”

Fodder Marines hand Sakazuki his bounty poster: Wanted: Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, Bounty: 15 billion, dead only

New Marineford: Magma erupts from Akainu’s headquarters like a miniature volcano

The fodder marines are hiding under Sakazuki’s desk in fear

Sakazuki, his head on fire: “THAT DAMN CLOWN PUT A FUCKING 15 BILLION BERRY BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!!”

Sengoku sticks his head into Sakazuki’s office: “Wow now, Sakazuki, I could find my retirement if I took your head…”

Sakazuki: “GET OUT OF YOU BEFORE I HANG YOU FOR TREASON!”

Kizaru: “Sakazuki, we appear to have lost contact with 12 Vice Admirals since these bounty posters were distributed”

Sakazuki: *dies from a heart attack*
You’re casually the funniest person ion this forum imo, often make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.