Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc about Mihawk he's still Mihawk to me

Tbh being a Warlord and being called a dog of the marine wasn't anymore graceful rather being under a Yonko as a the strongest combatant no matter if its Buggy.. is still honorable to some extent.. now we'll literally have Admiral fights with Mihawk and see the Wss for ourselves
Why would an Admiral fight an underling like Mihawk when buggy is there?

I

Indigo

Idk he escaped lol if he beat them he wouldn't have had to join buggy's crew
He didn't join Cross Guild because he couldn't beat them

he joined Cross Guild so he didn't have to keep dealing with shitty little marines coming after him all the time

he doesn't enjoy killing those fodder

it's like being annoyed by constant bugs

Mihawk joining the organization let's him chill like he enjoys, and he only has to fight when someone with actual power comes along

someone that he has interest in fighting

but you're too focused on shitting on Mihawk to understand this simple thing

rayleigh is considered yonko and zoro is going to surpass him. Mihawk is zoro's EOS and this clowns really think mihawk isnt yonko level. Theres just no way buggy + crocodile becomes a yonko crew unless mihawk is a yonko.

Lmaooo no they don't
Coper seether
Mihawk knows Buggy is a clown literally he negged him with a Buggy ball

Marines put Buggy in fodder prison level and he was getting tortured by fodders

Even after those level 6 prisoners they just made him a warlord with a lose deal and send fodder vice admiral to take his head.

Mihawk joins marines shit their pants because guy who can neg diff Shanks just joined.

I used to have mihawk above all yonko anyways

Now I think mihawk solos an entire yonko crew since its narrative that suggests he can
Reread the manga, the world at large thinks that Buggy is 10000x stronger than he really is

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He didn't join Cross Guild because he couldn't beat them

he joined Cross Guild so he didn't have to keep dealing with shitty little marines coming after him all the time

he doesn't enjoy killing those fodder

it's like being annoyed by constant bugs

Mihawk joining the organization let's him chill like he enjoys, and he only has to fight when someone with actual power comes along

someone that he has interest in fighting

but you're too focused on shitting on Mihawk to understand this simple thing
One thing we literally do know for a fact is that Mihawk does actively enjoy bullying fodder though. It's one of the few character traits he has

I

Indigo

Thats not how the WG sees them. Nor you.
yes, that's how i see them 100%

you think Crocodile would join Buggy and take orders? no way

they are joining the organization as associates

and i think Crocodile had the entire idea in the first place, he used to lead a Bounty Hunter organization

he also didn't like to use his face when doing that, so coming to Buggy as a face for the organization is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.