Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamest spoilers ever. Apart from buggy spoilers and Katakuri cover page, rest of the spoilers are lame. Oda.wasted 3 chapters on pointless admiral vs samurai wank instead of lore piece. Do we even get to know what inform was there on both poneglyphs shp stole from Bigmom and Kaidou?
We'll get translations for all poneglyphs at once

I

Indigo

You underestimate the power of Clown Piece.
No i don't

i'm fully onboard with Clown Piece

but you guys seem to forget Buggy's gag

he doesn't do these things

they fall on his lap by coincidence

that's Crocodile having the idea and wanting to use Buggy as the face makes a lot more sense

Buggy isn't having these ideas of calling the Warlords to join and putting bounties on the Marines, these are 100% moves Crocodile would make

I'm so onboard with Clown Piece, that i actually understand how the gag works, but you guys don't

For mIhawk's you gyz sure are very pessimistic

Employing Mihawk itself is a feat.. Mihawk ain't no regular to Joe depend on Buggy.. I'm pretty sure Buggy made a Deal with him and Mihawk was just found it to be a very pragmatic deal for himself
its either he was against Marines or with em.. there is no neutrality for him in this case.. which is why he may have taken up on buggy's deal.
Where has optimism taken me with this fucking manga? :peperain:

Or how about the fact that he casually left after wrecking the marines to be even more in public eye?
Is this the new cope? He casually wrecked them but still left his home?:choppawhat:

They didn't even bother to send an admiral. They knew fodder was enough to put the fear of god in Mihawk and have him run from his island:josad:

This is your hero? Someone who ran at the first sight of marines?

Status
Not open for further replies.