Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah I'm not denying that Mihawk is a top tier.

But you cannot tell me his hype is the same as shanks's when he is treated this way. Shanks can paralyze an admiral with conqueror's haki, while not only is Mihawk not confirmed as a conqueror, Oda doesn't even make him emperor.
The fact Mihawk could be captain, but chooses not to, is honestly big evidence against him having CoC.

People shouldn't jump on the mihawk bandwagon just because they want to hype up zoro, when zoro's set up to fight someone with even better portrayal: Kizaru.
There is nothing wrong with the way he's being treated. They just made an alliance and people are acting like Mihawk is Buggy's underling or something. People are just shitting on him for the sake of it. Oda can't have Mihawk become a Yonko because that directly puts on in the PK wars, making him a target for Luffy and the other PK aspirants. Mihawk has no interest in OP. This is, like, one of the best ways to show us the guy's indeed a Yonko-level candidate without making him one.

It should be obvious for anyone with a half-working brain that Mihawk is the biggest reason why Buggy's got the title. Mihawk and Crocodile are literally the only people who we can even call proper fighters in this alliance, yet he was chosen as a Yonko over Kid and Law, who literally defeated Big Mom.

I am fucking done. I woke up and was kind of hyped for the spoilers until i saw "Strawhat's leave Wano."
oda's cutting plot lines left and right. what was the point of revealing old wano if we leave the next chapter.

It would have been nice if zoro got a new sword and went to ryuma or some shit, now he's probably not getting character development
until his final fucking fight against mihawk, the YC2 of the "Cross Guild" which by the way is a horrible name that sounds like its from monster hunter.

There is nothing wrong with the way he's being treated. They just made an alliance and people are acting like Mihawk is Buggy's underling or something. People are just shitting on him for the sake of it. Oda can't have Mihawk become a Yonko because that directly puts on in the PK wars, making him a target for Luffy and the other PK aspirants. Mihawk has no interest in OP. This is, like, one of the best ways to show us the guy's indeed a Yonko-level candidate without making him one.

It should be obvious for anyone with a half-working brain that Mihawk is the biggest reason why Buggy's got the title. Mihawk and Crocodile are literally the only people who we can even call proper fighters in this alliance, yet he was chosen as a Yonko over Kid and Law, who literally defeated Big Mom.
Buggy already controlled the underground. His influence was already huge

Status
Not open for further replies.