Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So buggy is a yonko because of himself, his territories and his influence , not ONLY mihawk joined him, crocodile as well and probably other warlord , so its just headcannon to say if u have mihawk in ur crew u are automatically yonko.
I never said that lol.

Just that Mihawk clearly occupies the top tier spot of the Yonko crew. Like Shanks for RHP. BM for BMP, etc.

You need alot more.

Influence, army, strong mid and high tier executives, resourc6, etc to become Yonko.

I find it funny how some Zoro fans are content with what they got from him in Wano. It just goes to show that what they really care about is not Zoro's character, but mindless, edgy, m-rated badassery. In their eyes, all Zoro ever needed to do was fight Kaido, inflict damage to him and play a role in taking down one of his commanders.
No, I’m a big Zoro fan and I always wanted some character developments
My biggest wish was some lore about Ryuma, Zoro visiting his grave and some more backstory about him. His relationship with Yasu, the fox and Hiyori led to nowhere and the cursed swords were nonexistent.
Zoro is always badass and 99% of the fandom knows that he’s the second strongest but strength also doesn’t define a character.

Oda fucked up

Mihawk is strong enough to be classified as a top tier. But imo only in that he is decently stronger than YC1s.

But he isn't yonko level.
  • no confirmation of CoC
  • never fought WB
  • ran away from yonko shanks
  • every admiral fought stronger opponents in marineford
I don't think Mihawk and Mihawk alone made Buggy a yonko. We know he at least has crocodile, and he could have other powerful fighters like Hancock and Weevil as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.