Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Mihawk is strong enough to be classified as a top tier. But imo only in that he is decently stronger than YC1s.

But he isn't yonko level.
  • no confirmation of CoC
  • never fought WB
  • ran away from yonko shanks
  • every admiral fought stronger opponents in marineford
I don't think Mihawk and Mihawk alone made Buggy a yonko. We know he at least has crocodile, and he could have other powerful fighters like Hancock and Weevil as well.
Damn
So much cring

Imagine kaido with 2 df one with his dragon fruit(fish fish ) and the second with oroshis fruit BROOOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is strong enough to be classified as a top tier. But imo only in that he is decently stronger than YC1s.

But he isn't yonko level.
  • no confirmation of CoC
  • never fought WB
  • ran away from yonko shanks
  • every admiral fought stronger opponents in marineford
I don't think Mihawk and Mihawk alone made Buggy a yonko. We know he at least has crocodile, and he could have other powerful fighters like Hancock and Weevil as well.
Only factsss

Backstory behind Raizo & Fukurokujo's rivalry revealed!

Raizo liked Fukurokujo's sis. He once rescued her during a mission due to which she was deeply moved & tried to kiss raizo. But he was naive & knocked her off feat n fled away.

Fukurokujo's sis got injured in this incident. She was calling Raizo's name on her death bed out of affection n died. Fukurokujo mistook those words as his sister's resentment. His head & earlobes grew in anger. He then swore to never forgive Raizo for the rest of his life.
HOLY FUCK EVEN FUCKING RAIZO AND FUKUROKUJOU'S FLASHBACK GOT MORE FOCUSED THAN ZORO'S
I'M DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.