Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like he can't learn and grow up from his fuck ups, he has def grown stronger, his bounty is probably around the 1 billion mark more or less.

And nah he aint one shotting King but now he should be more than capable to put up fights. Need to see more of him before I can put him over King.
I think Oda will make him that strong because of how weak buggy is. Buggy's always been powerful because of how strong his crew was, so it only makes sense if in terms of crew strength, he has the strongest crew, as he is the weakest yonko.

I think Oda will make him that strong because of how weak buggy is. Buggy's always been powerful because of how strong his crew was, so it only makes sense if in terms of crew strength, he has the strongest crew, as he is the weakest yonko.
If he adds Weevil and Hancock too on top of Mihawk, along with Buggy's impel down recruits that caught WB's attention, Crocodile getting stronger, then that's more than enough manpower, don't need much more than that.

Cross Guild I think implies to be 4 members, or maybe 5 with the leader Buggy in the middle as the leader connecting all 4.

Imo the members beyond Buggy, Mihawk and Crocodile may include Weevil too that way he becomed relevant and can use his stupid strength, and a hit or miss Hancock.

If he adds Weevil and Hancock too on top of Mihawk, along with Buggy's impel down recruits that caught WB's attention, Crocodile getting stronger, then that's more than enough manpower, don't need much more than that.

Cross Guild I think implies to be 4 members, or maybe 5 with the leader Buggy in the middle conmecting all 4.

Imo the members beyond Buggy, Mihawk and Crocodile may include Weevil too that way he becomed relevant and can use his stupid strength, and a hit or miss Hancock.
Miss Bakkin is the 10th Titanic Captain and Nami's future opponent. So Weevil won't join Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.