Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a dum argumentation....
Mihawk will due what Oda want not what fanheadcanon say. Still I dont need to defend anything it what the author said about Mihawk :kayneshrug:
Mihawk is a low top tier. Oda couldn't even have him fight a YC1 in MF, let alone WB himself. He was given Vista. Then Oda goes and makes him subservient to Buggy.

"mihawk top 1" agenda is dead lmao

Mihawk is buggy's henchman, and buggy, being a yonko, is a contender for One Piece. Meaning Mihawk vs Zoro is happening before the final war. Meaning Kizaru is Zoro's final opponent.

Why does Mihawk always need a protection? At first, he was a Shichinukai now he has joined Buggy. Like, you gotta ask this questions, right?
:choppawhat:
For fun
Bored

It's always one of those excuses

If he's that bored or needs fun, he can still chill alone and do his stuff

Who goes after Ray? Nobody
Even tho he knows a lot more than Mihawk.

Mihawk is just a fraud

I fully believe at least the Shichibukai's bounty will be revealed in the Vivre Cards.
The SH's bounties is 50/50 but the fact that i'm considering the possibility of them being revealed in vivre cards shown how fucked up this situation is :josad:

Oda knows fans are hyped for the bounties. He will probably treat the SH bounties the same way he's been treating yonko commander bounties. Revealing them next arc in certain hype moments. I'm fairly certain he will do this for at least Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and maybe jinbei. Same with shichibukai bounties.

Mihawk is a low top tier. Oda couldn't even have him fight a YC1 in MF, let alone WB himself. He was given Vista. Then Oda goes and makes him subservient to Buggy.

"mihawk top 1" agenda is dead lmao

Mihawk is buggy's henchman, and buggy, being a yonko, is a contender for One Piece. Meaning Mihawk vs Zoro is happening before the final war. Meaning Kizaru is Zoro's final opponent.
yeah keep shitting Miahwk (I gona laugh when he uses advcoc and more)
Next people to fall is your belowed Shanks and BB and expect the last fight for Luffy to be a mere gag fight
Luffy incoming fight will be remeber to be pure circus:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.