Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 What’s your next big Zoro theory now that ZKK is finished?
:ihaha:
No more theories.

Over the past 4 years you‘ve clowned yourself so badly, nobody is going to top it.

You reached the peak of clownery and honestly as Kaido Fan ZKK would‘ve been better to that crap that actually happened
Some people might enjoy what actually happened...

No need for me to do anything, Oda is already doing it right in prime time :gokulaugh:
Meh, I expected more from you... Now or never, the hype train will die down soon enough.

@nik87

Strawhats are leaving Wano. ZKK when?
In Two Piece, it seems.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
NIK ACTUALLY GAVE UP ZKK :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Nani?!?!?
Congratulations are in order. It seems that Peak Fiction won after all. Enjoy it.
NANI!?!?!?!?!? NIK, NOOOOOOO.

Now I stand alone, atop a pile of failed dreams. So many have come and gone, desiring the day one man would decapitate a dragon. I still believe.

ZKK WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Wano isn't over. This is the final fake-out. Just as the Straw Hats are sailing away, the volcano is going to erupt, and all hell will break loose.

Or, ideally, the Straw Hats have to go back because they accidentally left Zoro behind, and he's at Ryuma's Grave.

Caribou officially new member of the crew, he got there before Carrot and Yamato
:gokulaugh:

I see Luffy grabbing Yamato's horn :seriously: similar to Luffy grabbing Usopp's nose as they left Enies Lobby

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Oda going to new gen vs old gen route, with old gen getting surpassed.

Dragon happened to be old gen and Sabo new gen so Oda decide to hype him up
Sounds about right.

Dragon has it even worse if you think about it because now it looks like he was only relevant because he is Luffy's dad. Not the other way around.

Fuck you Yamato elevates this manga from 8/10 to LEGENDARY. Might as well just drop the whole thing if she doesn't join the crew.
Why? She was added in 1000 chapters after it started. I don’t get the point of reading a manga for so long then dropping because of Yamato she wasn’t in the story prior to Wano and she seems like she wont be in the story after wano. Nothing changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.