Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in the spoilers is confirmed, just the last part with Yamato may not be in the correct order.

I just corrected it. I think it goes this way:
- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and expressing her desire to join the strawhats.
- Yamato runs and tries to catch up to the strawhat crew.
- The strawhats leave Wano (maybe with Yamato). Caribou is in the sunny.

- Break next week.
It likely that SH still not leave yet and chapter end with Yamato ask luffy to join.

Think it was Yasheen.
At least it brings Mihawk into the story somehow.
So....guess we got another group to fight against? Since Zoro vs Mihawk needs to happen somehow.
Buggy insane luck vs Nika is gonna be...quite something. Lmao
Free for all, all four emperors duking each other, some pirates, Revs and their allies vs Marines, CP0 (if there are any left) or those holy knights that were mentioned.

SSG depends what it is.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At least it brings Mihawk into the story somehow.
Are you mad?

At least it brings him back into the story?

His "rival" freezes another Top Tier with a fucking CoC wave and the next chapter where they finally show Mihawk Oda places him next to some bitchass Buggy and the Warlords discussing the results of the manhunt on former Warlords.

This is a very, VERY bad way of bringing Mihawk back into the story.

Everything in the spoilers is confirmed, just the last part with Yamato may not be in the correct order.

I just corrected it. I think it goes this way:
- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and expressing her desire to join the strawhats.
- Yamato runs and tries to catch up to the strawhat crew.
- The strawhats leave Wano (maybe with Yamato). Caribou is in the sunny.

- Break next week.
Does Katakuri still hide his mouth?

Buggy is giving me heavily rocks vibes. Rocks crew was also more like an organisation with clashing and individualistic members instead of a proper crew, just like whitebeard described them and now you have at least mihawk and crocodile there.

Buggy is the son of xebec lol

Keep coping - Mihawk rivals Shanks
:rolaugh: It looks like you are the one coping mojave ''Haki is infinite'' courier.

Mihawk literally showed no rivalry with Shanks whenever Oda put them on panel. First refused to duel with him when he came to Shanks's island, then he left Marineford when Shanks came.

Shanks wasn't even a Yonko when they dueled. Shanks leveled up. Mihawk become a world government dog shichibukai, then Buggy's underling.

Status
Not open for further replies.