Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The strawhats will be get stronger every time and kidd and law will be stay same but loss against BB in the future I guess to demonstrate BB strenght and maybe BB will take law df.
So sanji and zolo will be stronger as kidd and law

Technically, *insert character* Kills Kaido happened: Luffy Kills Kaido (by punching him into the lava chamber). That's Luffy's first kill albeit it's an indirect kill.

He will team up with Shanks to take down BB!?
Homie what are you smoking? I want some please lol
If you still haven't realized you're reading OP. First of all, we haven't seen Kidd express any grudge against Shanks when he mentioned he lost his arm against him. Second of all, the fact that he lost his arm and survived means Shanks spared him so he's probably in his debt.

Is there any accurate map out there? This is the closest I could find:

One of them heading to fullalead seems likely, especially Kidd, a place supposed to be Pirates paradise.

That means Law is going where then? Lodestar? While Straw Hats in Elbaf
They're all approximately the same. Highly doubt Law is going to Lodestar before SHs, so probably this "Rusc" island that we know nothing about yet.

Im happy that we will only see the strawhats again like in pre timeskip law has we see since 10 years so its good that he settle alone and law will say the meaning of D in the end of one piece

G

Gorosei Informer

I kinda wish Law got the Grand Fleet instead from Dressrosa, he needs a much stronger crew and so does Kidd too. Both of them should have recruited from Beast Pirates even but the Beast Pirates also seem kinda weirdly loyal to Kaido too to be fair.

Can't believe the Fleet weren't even relevant in a war vs 2 Yonkos. But you know, Shanks shows up too and decides to go after Barto instead of meeting Luffy LOL!

I've never read an arc worse than this one, not even the worst of Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail and such compare to this. Goda does it again. Sasuga!

Status
Not open for further replies.