Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating is just how "normal" everything seems to be with the adventure lol. Luffy, Kid and Law are splitting up again (I presume they'll reconvene at Lodestar), which suggests that we still have a decent leg of the journey left. If Elbaf isn't even next, then that's gonna be an interesting discussion. Even if it was, it might not even be the last island lol.

Exciting that after 12 years, we don't know what's actually next anymore.
I wonder if Oda even knows lmfao

Lol Kidd got cucked the moment he formed an alliance, if you think "Jaggy" is going to be a villain you're literally braindamaged.
So Kid will meet Shanks and be like "hey Shanks homie, I forgive you for taking my arm and beating the shit out of me. Now I want to create an alliance with you to take down BB. I don't know anything about him nor I hold a grudge against but I feel like I want to take him down" LOOL
I don't know who is brain-damaged honestly, me or you lol

@Roo On another note, could work if Blackbeard captures Bepo or someone and force Law to use eternal life surgery on Blackbeard
I’m just saying it makes sense to kill a fan favorite to make people hate Blackbeard even more

I though it might had been shanks but Law would break a lot of fans heart too, and it could end up in Blackbeard being immortal

plus then we learn that Robin is pregnant with his kid…

I’m just saying it makes sense to kill a fan favorite to make people hate Blackbeard even more

I though it might had been shanks but Law would break a lot of fans heart too, and it could end up in Blackbeard being immortal

plus then we learn that Robin is pregnant with his kid…
Ace was a fan favorite too

I find it less likely tho, I think all 3 will meet again

Status
Not open for further replies.