Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So really seems like Yamato asked to join, Luffy said something off panel and she stayed in Wano, good.

The next chapter (1057) is the last one of the volume 104, so i believe it will be the end of act 3 and Wano itself.

Hope we got like 1058/59/60 with a tour around the world, seeing Buggy, Sabo, Dragon, Marijoa and Vivi, with the new bouties of some of this characters being show when we see them.

Next chapter could be just a bounty dump for the SH and they just having a good time on the Sunny, always loved those chapters in the pre TS

G

Gorosei Informer

Now that I think about it
Planes should be common in One Piece yet they aren't
Yeah its really weird. I suspect Vegapunk or Franky will end up inventing/introducing them somehow at some point.

Although...it would be dope if it was Lindbergh from the Revos as he's based on an American aviator called Charles Lindbergh IRL too ofc. Lindbergh seems like the Revos equivalent of Franky, Queen, Vegapunk etc?

There was a theory that Lindbergh betrayed the Revos at the Reverie too, due to what happened with IRL Lindbergh too:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2022/05/20/the-one-who-betrayed-the-revolutionaries-at-1he-reverie/

Lindbergh is an inventor / Charles Lindbergh was an inventor
Lindbergh wears aviator goggles and flies with a jetpack / Charles Lindbergh was a pilot
Lindbergh is a high ranking member of the Revolutionary Army / Charles Lindbergh was a high ranking member of the US Airforce
Lindbergh seemed hesitant to attack at the Reverie / Charles Lindbergh didn’t want the US to challenge Germany
Obviously, their names are very similar

Despite serving in the US Military in WWII, Charles Lindbergh was a known Nazi sympathizer. He believed that preserving European blood was more important than democracy, and was very much against the idea of the US and UK joining WWII. He was often praised in Germany and even received a medal from Hitler.

His actions and words led to him being considered a traitor by President Roosevelt.

So I believe that the failure of the Revolutionaries at the Reverie was at least partially caused by a betrayal by Lindbergh.

Status
Not open for further replies.