Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zolo is a useless cross thats facts and asspull main kid like the drug he take I guess you take it too

take this kid
Got it, you make up random shit... then when getting called out you deflect because you know you make up random shit

Then on top of that you're going to bring this up. While Robin bailed out Sanji and on top of that Sanji became stronger not thanks to his own abilities but Judge's science i.e The Warrior of Science

ROFL

Got it, you make up random shit... then when getting called out you deflect because you know you make up random shit

Then on top of that you're going to bring this up. While Robin bailed out Sanji and on top of that Sanji became stronger not thanks to his own abilities but Judge's science i.e The Warrior of Science

ROFL
so armament hardering is from judge are you retarded kid? kaido defeat zolo without even tryin zolo is a walking L

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So really seems like Yamato asked to join, Luffy said something off panel and she stayed in Wano, good.

The next chapter (1057) is the last one of the volume 104, so i believe it will be the end of act 3 and Wano itself.

Hope we got like 1058/59/60 with a tour around the world, seeing Buggy, Sabo, Dragon, Marijoa and Vivi, with the new bouties of some of this characters being show when we see them.

Next chapter could be just a bounty dump for the SH and they just having a good time on the Sunny, always loved those chapters in the pre TS
People have been craving with the adventure to mysterious island like old days for too long now

There's your wish lol

Status
Not open for further replies.