Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see the full summery and see the truth you will get it.

Its clear Yamato is going to join.
Nah. She was not written to be a SH.
Her not joining is one of the few things I'm sure of. To the point that, if she join smh, I will actually quit the manga.
And I've been purchasing it since the 90's.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Law can't even block a casual swing with his shield or BM's lightning.
Kidd only in your head.
Luffy with AdCoC.
Yamato with AdCoC.
Shanks never set foot in Wano.
See, I'm right. :myman:
Kid and Law would be able to too, they are clearly above Zoro. :)

But if we suddenly take Anime as canon, we can consider the moment canon when Zoro struggled to hold his sword when Kid casualy used his DF i guess.

Is something about SH about to leave, than Yamato start imploring to goes with them. That's what i understand.
Don't sweat it brotha, Luffy might read and know Yamato thoughts from miles away like Shanks does and returns to pick her up, Zoro also got left behind too in the movie ending (I don't remember the movie name) :zosleepy::milaugh:

This pic shows some context for their childhood. Almost everyone EXCEPT Ulti and PayPay seemingly had good/Ok childhoods(We know king gets caught and stuff,and maybe his life was shit from start cause of all the lunarian stuff).

So Ulti and PayPay had to be strong from childhood. And they are the youngest of the bunch. So i think they are not done growing. They have potential. But the question is will Loda show it. He probably won't:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.