Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

People really think Yamato ain't joining here?
It's not like she's gonna get on the ship with nothing else happening.

There's gonna be some spice to it fellas like the others.
:choppawhat:

It's a good thing we Carrot fans don't have to worry about simple stuff like that anymore, right @Ghostly Reflections?

Carrot almost got stuck in a boring lookout position. Now she's being set up for a grand moment in the final war.
Oda definitely wants to set him his own Oden clinging to Whitebeard's ship chain type moment for her, its all bait as he knows we're on break for a week too so he can milk our hype and frustrations too.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Carrot leading an army of Minks for the final war, that still would be kinda nice and there's always much worse than can happen ofc. We honestly gotta take we can get tbh.

At least we weren't randomly forced into halfway through an arc and written as a Mary Sue that everyone must love and is literally dedicated to being a replica of one of the worst Gary Stus ever. Also Carrot fans don't have to constantly assume and argue over what gender she is and her pronouns too.

I used to be a fan of both of them but Yamatos writing and her fans are putting me off rapidly over time.

I still rather have Yamato than Oda trying to include and force Caribou on us for some fucking degenerate, insane reason. He's definitely fucking trolling us and he seems to enjoy his slimy, scummy characters, maybe he relates with them too? Lmao.

Fuck Caribou honestly. The only things I like about him are his DF, name and that he acted as a sort of "hero" unintentionally I guess during his cover page arc. But I wish we never had to see him again either. So sick of him.

Kid will probably attack Buggy
This is Oda's bait to show us the power of Buggy's crew...It seems like this:zorothink:
I mean what can buggy's crew actually do to Kidd ? Mihawk is the only guy who can fight Kid in that crew… and mihawk after some time is probably gonna postpone it after after failing to defeat kid. Than it is over

Well yeah nothing's official yet but i dont see any reason why oda would let Yamato be chasing them when he can just put her right then and then. I dont know.

Momo made it look like that will be the case last chapter. But to think of it yamato didnt have any interaction with luffy after he woke up.

To add why would oda care to put caribou when she can put yamato instead right, so yeah, i think it will be a huge letdown if she turned out not joining
In Chapter 940, Luffy and Caribou made an agreement, to ship Caribou.

There powerlevel calculations works the same way like delusional admiral fans. "GB>Kaido" when GB stated his inferiority by himself. Lol
For the first time, they believed that Kizaru was stronger than Kaido
When Fuji was introduced, he was stronger than Kaido
Even now, GB is stronger than Kaido
In the future, Gandhi is stronger than Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.