Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid has only a small crew
I don't even think Mihawk is needed...Buggy may have the biggest crew now
However, if Mihawk intervenes, he will destroy Kid's entire crew with 4 or 5 hits..I think Oda likes this game to ruin Big Mom's defeat
Buggy's crew are filled with fodders tough. Killer can solo them all (yes along with crocodile who'll bail). Let's not forget those giants were his biggest earners and those giants were not particularly strong. The navy attack on his island probably also took away some of his manforce. I don't think mihawk can defeat current kid. They are around same level. So killer soloes buggy pirates and alliance, kid and mihawk hold each other of . Mihawk bails along with croco

Fans who compare Mihawk with Kata
In the past, you believed that he was the weakest commander and despised him, but now you need his help to save your favorite character.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

There were 3 good doctors in the alliance. Oda could just have them make a medicine for the smiles together.
Also wasn't it chopper's dream to cure all the diseases.
:peperain:
4 even if you include Miyagi.

Law, Marco, Chopper and Miyagi at least.

Kid has only a small crew
I don't even think Mihawk is needed...Buggy may have the biggest crew now
However, if Mihawk intervenes, he will destroy Kid's entire crew with 4 or 5 hits..I think Oda likes this game to ruin Big Mom's defeat
This is the nonsense you guys said about GB

Mihawk can't beat Kid, let alone kid + killer and them

Status
Not open for further replies.