Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her dream is Adventure with the future PK, like she said, she wants to see the same as Oden.

A= Read again the last chapter, no Liz translation, he says that, her is free now and she Don't belongs there.
C= Oden when him wanted to go, Orochi was a baby slave.
D= Sukiyaki was Closed Bordersand Oden couldn't get out.
E= thats your though, so Sanji is pathetic too.
Again, he did not kick her out. The fact that 20 years ago Wano didn't have ships does not mean that today the situation is the same. If you actually read the manga you would know that. She can take ships and travel without a issue now.
Also you are lying about her dream. Her dream is just to travel. Never on panel she said that her dream is to have adventures with the future PK. A dream so pathetic that she can solve it just asking for a ride on speedy ship and wasting a couple of weeks. It's not a dream that will be solved by EoS. Another thing against her.
Also, where did you took the idea that I give a shit about Sanji?

Yonko fans: Shichibukais + Marines = 1Yonko
Isn't like that !? :afrokappa:

Just because Hancock and Mihawk left, marine force declined Shanks challenge and showed only growling faces along with accepting his terms.
:kayneshrug:
Reality: An incomplete Warlord set = Yonko crew :josad:
When WG can make a Clown Schibukai than if few more Schibukai joins together with him, WG would definitely give him promotion. Power of being clown from PK's crew.
:milaugh:
In the future, Gandhi is stronger than Kaido
No jokes but i really wants those Goroseis being monsters and stronger than admirals for final war. Marines didn't suit for final war.

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s a cute dynamic and Oda is an idiot for not thinking of it
100%, it would be so funny! I saw your medical masks idea too and that is genius! So perfect!

I wanted Kidd to get Sasaki and at maybe Who's Who or someone else at least.

Redon on pirate-king.es

This week I don't know if I will be able to publish the full summary of the chapter. I'm going on a trip this afternoon and I don't know if I'll have time to write the summary or not. I will try to publish something tonight at the usual time (even if it is a larger Spoiler than we have, without becoming a summary) but I don't promise anything.
In the same amount of time she spent on writing this on her forum, she would probably have been able to write a decent summary :hihihi:

If the Marines bounties are close to the Emperors = Bounty equals strength but the Admirals are still solo combatants

If their bounties are considerably lower than the Emperors = Bounty means shit, the Marines aren't criminals, they just chill for the most part.

Let's go Admiralbros, we are in for a threat :finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.