Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck does Oda want to make Kidd and Law's crews look competent?

Fucking Jinbe solos entire Kidd and Law's crews minus ofc Kidd and Law.
yep i agree with that. I thought atleast tobiroppo will divide and join both of their crews. As of now kidd's crew is somewhat better bcz he has killer but law's crew is utter low tier.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Traveling on the crew of the pirate king is an experience that brings the best out of the crewmates. It would be disrespectful to strawhats to suggest otherwise given it is a world class crew. Carrot needs to see more of the world because the role of a queen will be there but seeing the world won't be. Even the dukes got this experience and you deny it for carrot?
We'll just have to see how it plays out in the cover story + the Final War flashback
I personally doubt the Lunar Queen is just gonna sit around all day once her rule begins
She's got a lot of work to do

How the fuck does Oda want to make Kidd and Law's crews look competent?

Fucking Jinbe solos entire Kidd and Law's crews minus ofc Kidd and Law.
Just think of them as a non emperor crew but that are stronger than other supernova crews by a clear margin (captains at least).

I stopped comparing them to straw hats long time ago, compaing to them means comparing to an emperor crew, there's no way they can put up a fight, with the exception of Kidd and Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.