Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
One Piece Stans/cultists:

How DARE you Meeyori! SMH! Such entitlement! Such greed! Can't you accept what Goda has given us so generously, lovingly and put so much thought, effort, blood, swear, tears into!? YEARS of planning, DECADES even! You are insulting Oda's sacrifices and hard work! So disrespectful! You're such a hater!

(I stress I'm being sarcastic here ofc LMAO! Getting a little too worried on how convincing I sound here!)

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS THIS?! LMFAO!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wecku8
I'm honoured! Seeing one of my memes on Reddit kind of shocking and an honour especially Piratefolk, my favourite place aside from here now ofc LMAO!

I mean I joke about/troll Reddit a lot but in terms of OP itself, I mean in the main OP subreddit and Memepiece, which also have gotten really scummy over time too and as bad as the main sub ironically.

:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho::kobeha:

Oh shit never mind, I'm getting blowback already!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wecku8/_/iingqgd
:lulz:
I see this one a lot too

You should have just had lower expectations! Then you would have enjoyed it!!!
:kaidowhat:

Who lowers their expectations to enjoy something, like actually???

Oda decides to drop hints and plot lines for Zoro all throughout Wano but then drops them.

What happened to the Nidai?
Did he take Enma with him?
What about Suishi?
What happened to the Ryuma grave plot?
What about any connection to Ushimaru?
Why does Zoro look exactly like a Shimotsuki?

Besides Zoro’s plotlines, why did the BMP even come to Wano?

Was Greenbull really just a promotional tool for Film Red?

Why couldn’t we have seen Chopper cure the SMILES?

Why couldn’t Oda make Usopp relevant? Why was he so cowardly?

What about Pluton? Are we going to learn anything more about the original Wano?

I get what Oda's doing with Mihawk, i.e - the implication is that whatever group Mihawk joins becomes a Yonko-level force. The Shichibukai were considered a Yonko-level force long after Crocodile left so we know the Cross-Guild isn't considered one because of him. Mihawk is the common denominator across the Shichibukai and the Cross-Guild.

The problem is that Oda doesn't allude to it at all. All it takes is a simple sentence from someone hyping up Mihawk and that's it. Instead he gives Mihawk no direct hype whilst Shanks gets hyped to high heavens - it's not a good look for Mihawk at all. You can really tell which character Oda prefers.

Status
Not open for further replies.