Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross guild is my fav yonko crew:steef:

Crocodile is smart and can make good decisions. This idea of forming a guild is probably his idea as he was the leader of an organisation before.

Mihawk and weevil as the powerhouses.
Daz bones for the support

Buggy might even make it to laughtale. As he couldn't when roger went there. I'm sure he regrets it. :neesama:

He is a true God Tier alongside Con D. Oriano, Vander Decken and Sogeking
Lol yeah if its mean "God" In theese class i believe.
But come on mihawk and buggy become hia underlings?
But buggy new system is kinda interesting, now not only pirates which is hunted. Now marines to got bounty on their head.

Mihawk is vista level
Shanks fought mihawk when he sanji/jinbe level
Mihawk is scared of my dad, his dad
Mihawk doesn't have COC, ACOC
Mihawk is a fraud
Mihawk ran away from Shanks
Mihawk's bounty is lesser than steroid cook
Shiryu will kill Mihawk
Mihawk is crocodile's underling
etc etc goes on

One by one, Oda gonna kill all the haters
they are already hiding their asses :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Wano was pretty much the Litmus test to see how Oda would handle the final arc, and I am really worried now. Similarly, Captain America Civil War was the test to see if the Russo Brothers could handle Avengers Infinity War, and Endgame. That movie was really good because it managed to handle a large cast of characters, while never losing sight of its plot. It had to give a valid excuse on why Stark would go out of retirement, and set up everyone's motivation to pick a side. It had to be a Captain America sequel while also being Avengers 2.5. It had to introduce Spider-man, and Black Panther into the story. In the hands of other directors, and studios it could have been an absolute disaster, and they handled it like champs. This was possibly RDJ's best performance in the MCU. I remember going out of the theater with my bff extremely excited for IW, and that movie lived up to the hype. I did not love Endgame but it was still a worthy finale.

Wano still had its moments but Oda messed on parts where he should have not that you pointed out. Civil War challenged our heroes in every way while Wano did not. I had this whole scenario that Blackbeard would come, make the raid fail and declare himself as the son of Xebec, and revive the Rocks Pirates thus becoming the greatest threat the world has ever seen (teased by Garp). My act 4 would have been about the crew raising from the ashes with Zoro surpassing Oden and rallying the people of Wano to take matters into their own hands. I had this whole image that CP0 would give into Orochi's demand to bring Vegapunk to his country as a way to bring Smoker, and Tashigi into the story. This time the marine duo would protect the Straw Hats. In my headcanon, Tashigi was gonna teach the weaker Straw Hats Haki, and a heart to heart moment with Marimo. Sandai Kitestsu would have been destroyed in the raid thus giving Nidai an actual role. Momo would have entrusted Ame No Habakiri to Tashigi. I would have explored how Zoro's past in Wano, and how he landed in East Blue. I would have started the epic tale of Luffy, and Smoker teaming up and taking down the Rocks pirates like Roger, and Garp before them.
It would be nice,but sadly Smoker is too weak.

Thing is he didn't. He knew they were to weak so he left them at zou where they were safe while going to punk hazard and dressrosa by himself, literally the first islands post Fishman Island.
Remember that the SHs ended up on Punk Hazard because of the whales but that wasnt the usual route,so we dont know,Law could have travelled for some time with his crew in the New World

Status
Not open for further replies.