Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marines having bounties is such a brilliant idea , we can finally put it to rest and Oda could literally put the numbers on the board

I personally predict

Akainu 5 Billion

Kizaru 3 Billion

Fake admirals 2 billions each

it's actually a genius idea to powerscale the admirals with the bounty system and still make it make sense
So now Buggy has a connection to Morgans too definitely

Honestly what oda can do with this Marine bounty system is that the person who defeats em get their bounty or some play like that.

plus we honestly need to to know what Buggy is creating his bounty system..something really good is cooking and i can smell it

Forget about your hatred towards the character for a sec and answer this.

You actually believe the character you so much hate actually deserves to govern a whole country? You actually think this makes sense? Can you point one single panel in the whole manga where there's some kind of hint indicating that is gonna be her goal?
She was only made as king of the night or some shit like that to replace nekomamunshi
She doesn't control a whole country

The lifecycle of King

Beginning - He's trash, Zoro going to mid diff him
After he pushes Zoro against a wall - HE'S LOW TOP TIER
After jobbing to GB - He's trash, Zoro mid diffs him

Kid ain't kicking bucket instantly to any one from his current position. Especially to bb who is a bit incompetent and is known for getting roughed up by opponents ( though he survives like a cockroach)
I find it unlikely that Kid goes solo to BB
Anyone (who’s not a SH) facing BB gets their death flag raised up at this point of the story
Kid would likely form an alliance first
But yeah he won’t lose/die instantly, I was exaggerating

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Forget about your hatred towards the character for a sec and answer this.

You actually believe the character you so much hate actually deserves to govern a whole country? You actually think this makes sense? Can you point one single panel in the whole manga where there's some kind of hint indicating that is gonna be her goal?
No she doesn't deserve it nor does it make any sense, but Oda had no endgame for her and gave her this as a consolation prize.

You have Naito to thank for baiting you this hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.