Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Actually do we ever got to know where exactly it's located? Can't find shit on wiki as far as I looked
It is said to be somewhere in the Grand Line. that's all.
They say Norland went there 400 years ago. Considering Norland has a statue in Green Bit, it's safe to assume he traveled through the New World.
So it's fair game for Vira being here as well.

One ant colony to take out the other ants colonies like the RHP and the WG. :bamathink:
I hope Weevil is not part of the Cross Guild, i don't want Ben Beckman to be on his level or even worse, Shanks since him and Ben and practically equal in power. :quest:
Don't worry, Weevil is not a coward like Mihawk...What happened to the lonely man who killed all the yonkos alone?:cr7:

It is said to be somewhere in the Grand Line. that's all.
They say Norland went there 400 years ago. Considering Norland has a statue in Green Bit, it's safe to assume he traveled through the New World.
So it's fair game for Vira being here as well.
Ok then, that's something to go by

LMAO, we didnt know of Zuneshas crime right?! You MAY have just hit the nail on the head!

Zunesha was sentenced 800 years ago during the Void Century, Wano was flooded and sealed off 800 years ago...

Someone suggested Wano might be the Ancient Kingdom before but I don't think it is?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Zunesha

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:
On his death bed Oden even said it was the Kozuki that flooded wano too.

Just out of Curiosity, do you really think Mihawk proactively joined this Guild?
Buggy definitely looked for Mihawk and Crocodile to recruit them. Supposedly Weevil or Boa may have been recruited too.
I don't think any of them would proactively join
Buggy is an opportunist at the end of the day. He took advantage of a bad situation.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Buggy definitely looked for Mihawk and Crocodile to recruit them. Supposedly Weevil or Boa may have been recruited too.
I don't think any of them would proactively join
Buggy is an opportunist at the end of the day. He took advantage of a bad situation.
Scotch said Buggy is so lucky. I assume that means this whole thing happened accidentally. Buggy didn’t look for Mihawk/Crocodile and Mihawk/Crocodile didn’t look for Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.