Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be in the same position as he is now, facing whoever it is his pairing in Blackbeard's crew.
Or whoever his pairing is among the World Government/Marines...
The progression isnt like you imagine it, beat Katakuri in WCI, has to fight top tier in next...
Match-ups are all that matters. Luffy "beat" Kaido and will struggle with someone weaker next.
Same thing with Doflamingo and Cracker...
Sanji's fight with Kata is a major flaw in the story
Yes, the next enemies are not supposed to be stronger than the previous ones..But until now, the final opponents in the arcs have become stronger
kaido>kata>doffy

Maybe i will like One Piece more if I wasn't part of this forum

Rather than appreciating how cool the idea of cross guild is and its such a breath of fresh air over abomination that was Luffy vs Kaido and Law Kidd vs Big Mom sanji vs Queen Yamato Scabbards, I have to deal with inbred trolls pretending like Mihawk only needing Buggy and pre time skip villains of luffy and zoro to make a yonko level crew is a bad thing.

In the entirety to One Piece I am only interested in journey and adventures of cross guild and zoros next fights

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I wonder if it could be a nod to the Meiji Restoration or something too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_Restoration

I've really felt the Okami vibes with Yamato's DF especially now too and Green Bull rejuvenating/restoring Wanos foliage and thus soil fertility and such too LOL!

I've heard soil near volancoes is most fertile too? Ideal for growing crops? I've even seen bread baked in soil near volcanoes or so?...Finland or Greenland or something?

Also speaking of Green Bull, isn't it kinda ironic his DF is so weak against Akainu yet he supposedly idolises him AND he "ran away" from Wano but Akainu hates "cowardice" and thus those who shirk their duties? He killed a Marine for that at Marineford yet we have Admirals supposedly backing down bigtime in Film Red and GB fleeting from Shanks in Wano now too ofc...All under Akainus rule as Fleet Admiral too!

How ironic indeed....

I guess its just pragatism as Admirals are far too strong and thus valuable to risk losing too? So they get more of an exception too? But how will an Admiral fleeing Wano make the Marines and World Government look? Will they lose face ironically? The very thing Akainu and Fujitora argued with it at the end of Dressrosa?

Now with Buggy becoming a Yonko, recruiting former Warlords after being one himself too AND putting freaking bounties on the Marines heads too karmically and ironically too, this really is humiliating and ultimately damaging for the Marines too?

For Akainus sake, he better hope he can really fire back on all fronts as he said he would and thus remind me people they are not to be fucked with so to speak!
Crime that was done by Kozuki didn't get any recognition. Kurozomi are stil villain. Wano is still xenophobic. It is interesting that Oden and now Momo both keep mentioning wano should protect themselves. Luffy was not treated as hero by Wano citizens like every other arc. Is it really about pride?

Admirals were scary and the whole thing get ruined by the wacky portrayal of Greenbull. I really have only hope from Akainu now. World government and Marines really feels like underdogs now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sanji's fight with Kata is a major flaw in the story
Yes, the next enemies are not supposed to be stronger than the previous ones..But until now, the final opponents in the arcs have become stronger
kaido>kata>doffy
Doesnt have to be a case with Sanjino tho.
Give him Katakuri first, go through genetic modifications, learn FS.
Give him VS Jozu after that and he is in big trouble...

Why do i still have the feeling kidd is gunna go after shanks...seems odd for him to leave wano knowing shanks is there, unless there's a larger target
He got his arm chopped off by Shanks.He knows damn well he can't fight him yet.Kidd will chase more power,territories and notoriety from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.