Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always gotta love your mama. :cheers:

How I hate him? I just don’t wank him and make excuses like you
The arguments don't even make sense no offense.

We all know Mihawk isn't a leader but a loner. Of course he will join buggy so he won't be bothered by fodder as much. This is the same guy who destroyed a crew for disturbing his nap.
Maybe i will like One Piece more if I wasn't part of this forum

Rather than appreciating how cool the idea of cross guild is and its such a breath of fresh air over abomination that was Luffy vs Kaido and Law Kidd vs Big Mom sanji vs Queen Yamato Scabbards, I have to deal with inbred trolls pretending like Mihawk only needing Buggy and pre time skip villains of luffy and zoro to make a yonko level crew is a bad thing.

In the entirety to One Piece I am only interested in journey and adventures of cross guild and zoros next fights
Sad truth really. I joined because I enjoyed this chapter but I see tons of dumb troll posts everywhere that make zero sense.

Annoying fanboys with mah powerlevels everywhere.

He got his arm chopped off by Shanks.He knows damn well he can't fight him yet.Kidd will chase more power,territories and notoriety from now on.
He fought kaido till he was practically dead, and now hes beaten big mom, dont see why he would be afraid to go after shanks. And limejuice made that comment about kidd suggesting there's more to come.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is this theory that Wano, being the city of gold, that gold is actually the One Piece and Joyboy hid it before the flood happened?
Nah its not but thats a really interesting idea! Theres definitely some interesting parallels going on isnt there?

Skypeia was knocked up into the sky, it was formerly a part of Jaya too. There was an Indonesian king called Jayabaya (Joyoboyo) too, there is a "Joyboy" in Carribean mythology/folklore or w/e who is associated with drumming too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayabaya

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/oi5anw
Noland and Oden are both the "fools" of their arc. Calgara and the bandits/samurai might be like Calgara and the Shandians but I'd have to read up on that and double check as I've not read/seen Skypeia in so many freaking years now, despite how much I love it ironically!

Skypeia was knocked up into the sky anyway and got a new name from being part of Jaya. Wano originally had a much bigger kingdom/version that was flooded to be sunk below sea level ofc. Onigashima has a secret previous name too.

We've got a certain ancient weapon battleship called Pluton being discovered in Wano and I believe Uranus will be connected to Skypeia, maybe Enel himself and the moon even.

The moon was important to Enel at least and the moon is important in Wano for various reasons too.

Also fun fact, the "Real life Kurozumis" worship Amaterasu the sun goddess of Japan lol. Shinto religion and all that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurozumikyō

As you said, Wano the country of gold (you said city but its country for Wano) and Shadora of Skypeia is the city of gold: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Shandora

Jaya is skull shaped and Wano had a giant skull of probably an ancestor/relative of Oars even with Onigashima ofc:

Definitely recommend reading this too:

https://shonendaily.com/one-piece-theory-onigashimas-real-name

Doesnt have to be a case with Sanjino tho.
Give him Katakuri first, go through genetic modifications, learn FS.
Give him VS Jozu after that and he is in big trouble...
I don't think Oda cares that much about Sanji..Then Oda should have given Sanji new abilities or improved them in wano along with Luffy and Zoro.
As a neutral person, Sanji now has the most logical progression of power

B

Ballel

Maybe i will like One Piece more if I wasn't part of this forum

Rather than appreciating how cool the idea of cross guild is and its such a breath of fresh air over abomination that was Luffy vs Kaido and Law Kidd vs Big Mom sanji vs Queen Yamato Scabbards, I have to deal with inbred trolls pretending like Mihawk only needing Buggy and pre time skip villains of luffy and zoro to make a yonko level crew is a bad thing.

In the entirety to One Piece I am only interested in journey and adventures of cross guild and zoros next fights
Shishio growing up:blush:
Seeing you turn from a raging extremist fan into a wise, old man is so wholesome:blush:

He fought kaido till he was practically dead, and now hes beaten big mom, dont see why he would be afraid to go after shanks. And limejuice made that comment about kidd suggesting there's more to come.
Kidd barely did any damage to Kaido.Shanks is way different from Big Mom.Red haired dude won't be a sitting duck for Kidd's awakened moves.

The arguments don't even make sense no offense.

We all know Mihawk isn't a leader but a loner. Of course he will join buggy so he won't be bothered by fodder as much. This is the same guy who d
What arguments?

mihawk isn’t a leader that’s unconquer wanting to be under someone with no coc, like stop making excuses for him he joined a yonko crew because he needs protection from marines to not get captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.