Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

For a long time I had agenda that Rayleigh = Haki Master so Gaban will be revealed to be a Devil Fruit Master, but for Luffy, not Kidd.

Tbh, it would be kinda cool if he really is Devil Fruit Master and helps Kidd master his powers, although it's kinda pointless since Kidd has the awakening already.
That would be awesome, I had hoped Scopper would be the one to teach DF awakenings to Luffy and co at least in a similar notion to him being a DF master as you said.

I suppose he might give Kidd insight into how he can fight better, actually utilise haki when he fights and combine it with his DF and such. Give him a real workout like Rayleigh did with Luffy, exposing his weaknesses, mentoring him, making him become more creative and versatile and such.

Scopper fought with two axes right? That kinda makes me think of Killer with his 2 scythe weapons too...Both Killer and Scopper got that wild long hair going on too lol.

Scopper being a DF master would be great anyway for sure.

More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
I am glad the Strawhats did talk about Pluton, but why did they decide to leave?

Bogard

You can't win
The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
Oh @TheAncientCenturion i stand corrected. Crocodile is apparently highlighted

Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
Blackbeard ? Only big name that could impact the story at this point

Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
Now this is interesting. I wonder who this person is, but at the very least it gives more relevancy to Kid on his path for the One Piece

G

Gorosei Informer

Food for thought?:

I really hope one of those 2 people turns out to be Scopper, that balmd man looks WAY too much like him but hell I remember thinking Vito, Denjiro and whoever else looked like him too LMAO!

If the walk to Laugh Tale is four red poneglyphs, then why is Kidd looking for any other information?:choppawhat:
I mean, when he goes to the last island, he will understand everything, but how much information can the others have

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That would be awesome, I had hoped Scopper would be the one to teach DF awakenings to Luffy and co at least in a similar notion to him being a DF master as you said.

I suppose he might give Kidd insight into how he can fight better, actually utilise haki when he fights and combine it with his DF and such. Give him a real workout like Rayleigh did with Luffy, exposing his weaknesses, mentoring him, making him become more creative and versatile and such.

Scopper fought with two axes right? That kinda makes me think of Killer with his 2 scythe weapons too...Both Killer and Scopper got that wild long hair going on too lol.

Scopper being a DF master would be great anyway for sure.
Would be cool.

I'm surprised I'm not a Kidd fan because I fucking love anything in the manga that has something to do with magnetism powers.

Kidd is so fucking poor and not creative with his power and it's pissing me off since it is one of my favorite powers in mangas.

Status
Not open for further replies.