Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet lacks individual strength. The facts:

1) has influence
2) Territory
3) image (being on the PK ship, being in a dispute with Shanks at MF for everyone to witness
4) Morgan's propaganda
5) being a caricature from Oda
6) no details about how this cross guild is designed and whether or whether not those are 3 independent parties (which is in character for both Crocodile and Mihawk)
Ok so tell me why if it’s a equal split of the three buggy became the yonko? Why not wss mihawk, it’s an alliance right?
Like, did the alliance in Wano make Law and Kidd Luffy's subordinates?
no where is it confirmed it’s an alliance stop spreading HC, eten already said it’s buggy organization
Yet you sit here and talk about Crocodile and Mihawk being subordinates. It's the same guy saying Kizaru was restricted to a sword vs. Rayleigh because a laser beam would've destroyed Sabaod
Bro stop kizaru was restricted , no point in debating if you think an admiral was going all out where cd were active

Ok so tell me why if it’s a equal split of the three buggy became the yonko? Why not wss mihawk, it’s an alliance right?

no where is it confirmed it’s an alliance stop spreading HC, eten already said it’s buggy organization

Bro stop kizaru was restricted , no point in debating if you think an admiral was going all out where cd were active
no reason why an admiral would not go all out unless you one of those simpletons that are trying to convince me that the admirals stood there and was allowing sabo to destroy the place and celestials because.........

they the admirals didnt want to destroy the place lol

Were the early spoilers misleading? Do Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk all have equal stake?

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
Post automatically merged:

That's a tatoo lol
not misleading
that was always what was implied
its an alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.