Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe, I guess Oda would use it as a shocker or something if he has a CD's mark.

It was always odd to me that Marines never captured any Roger Pirates especially if there were fodder ones, ofc Gaban wasn't fodder but he could be the first example of big pirate turned slave.
SSG actually turns out to be Slave Scopper Gaban instead.

:nicagesmile::crazwhat::perocry::kawak:

A Roger Pirate or anyone of that calibre becoming a slave is so brutal, I'd like to see that to see how it would be portrayed, it would be quite tragic and humbling to see.

It was so rough seeing that happen to Kuma too and how he got treated...

Theres a possibility it may happen to Boa again too but I doubt it tbh.

I do wonder why Scopper has been held off for this long though. A Roger pirate actually getting captured would be fucked too, unless Bullet is canon and thus he already counts for that ofc? How the fuck did they even capture Bullet? Lmao. Garp I'm guessing at least? Maybe Sengoku?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
SSG actually turns out to be Slave Scopper Gaban instead.

:nicagesmile::crazwhat::perocry::kawak:

A Roger Pirate or anyone of that calibre becoming a slave is so brutal, I'd like to see that to see how it would be portrayed, it would be quite tragic and humbling to see.

It was so rough seeing that happen to Kuma too and how he got treated...

Theres a possibility it may happen to Boa again too but I doubt it tbh.

I do wonder why Scopper has been held off for this long though. A Roger pirate actually getting captured would be fucked too, unless Bullet is canon and thus he already counts for that ofc? How the fuck did they even capture Bullet? Lmao. Garp I'm guessing at least? Maybe Sengoku?
Being a slave and Impel Down's prisoner are two separate things so I doubt Bullet counts.

Man Oda loves his mysteries

- Shanks to Gorosei: I want to talk about a certain pirate

- Caribou: I must tell that man about these 2 Ancient Weapons!

- Kid: I'll find that scarred man who knows about One Piece!

- Blackbeard: I won't let the Marines have it!

- Wapol: I have news for Morgans!

- Bonney about Kuma: Unforgivable!!

- Akainu about Bonney: When you escaped it sent a chill down my spine

- Oden about Shanks and Roger: I couldn't hear their conversation but Shanks cried!

- Fujitora: Have faith in the SSG

And probably 1000 more casually mentioned.:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.