Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I'm looking through the Elbaf characters on the wiki and I think this one fits the bill:

Yeah she's Big Moms childhood friend but I don't think she's Elbafs princess either.

There will be one inevitably and she will resemble Nami "coincidentally" too.

Loki wanted to marry Lola and Lola became good friends with Nami too...

Oda really gonna make a forced/shotgun marriage a plotline yet again? Loki as Absalom 2.0?

Yamero Oda, YAMEEEEROOOOO!

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I'm looking through the Elbaf characters on the wiki and I think this one fits the bill:

Fun fact: Nami and Enel both heavily associated with Sweden in their own ways, along with Birkans.

Also, Gerd here, matches Namis concept art of her having a huge axe as Oda originally planned.

She was gonna have an automail arm at least, I think a leg too but Oda probably scrapped it as that's literally Eds situation in FMA lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn’t he literally confused as a revolutionary army commander?
The Caribou lookalike wasn't confirmed to be associated with Rev Army but he was playing a similar role to them definitely.
I bet he was part of them though.

Ironically Caribou originally joined the fake SHs including Demaro Black, the Fake Luffy ofc, to try to kill who he thought were the real SHs from the inside and maybe literally too with his powers.

So I doubt Caribou is associated with Dragon tbh.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If you're an editor of One Piece and you say in public that you think about having kids with Carrot, you're pretty much claiming that Oda draws your wank material.

No wonder Oda took that personally.
The Carrot fans didn't deserve to suffer because of that man's fetishes :kriwhat:
We're very fortunate that we got Lunar Queen Carrot instead of somethin worse.

There's so much Oda could've done to really screw the character over or forever erase her in a way.

It's a mercy that Carrot is walking away as a faction leader.
:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

If you're an editor of One Piece and you say in public that you think about having kids with Carrot, you're pretty much claiming that Oda draws your wank material.

No wonder Oda took that personally.
You just inspired a new meme for me.
Post automatically merged:

Ironically this is also fitting with female Thor MCU too now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.