Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I believe elbaf is another luffy fight because I believe it is Ussop arc,

WCI - sanji arc - luffy fight cracker nd katakuri
‘Wano - zoro arc sort of it, luffy fight kaido
Elbaf - Ussop deal with giant, luffy fight greenbull in future.

that is my theory

R

rubblerust

This guy SeanicTH on reddit spent all of last year trolling Yamato fans, constantly making shitposts about her not joining and how Yamato fans were deluded, really aggressively rude and obnoxious. Turns out he was a huge Carrot fan of course.

He's been having a Kinyagi style public meltdown on piratefolk. It's glorious.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
This guy SeanicTH on reddit spent all of last year trolling Yamato fans, constantly making shitposts about her not joining and how Yamato fans were deluded, really aggressively rude and obnoxious. Turns out he was a huge Carrot fan of course.

Dude is making @CarrotForNakama look sane :shame:

Oh boy.

Kid's haters just take L, followed by L... the guys don't understand that Kid is here to conquer the title of Pirate King... he will face Luffy in the final saga and we will have a yonkous fight for the title

captain Kid vs Nika Luffy

WB vs Roger of this era

People will be in denial about this until the moment it actually happens, even though the signs have been there all along

Ok. I love this chapter. It had everything I wanted.

Buggy is confirmed as a badass that will put the WG on his knees. I still want to know how he managed to escape. I starting to believe that One Piece will end with him winning it all.

Mihawk bended the knee. As expected.

Tama is confirmed Nakama. So she will train for a couple of arcs (like Jinbe) and join later. Even if she just appear in the final saga is still way more than I could hope for.

And finally, Yamato. Since I still believe that she will not join, I'm happy. At least is canon that no SH cared enough about her to even ask in their goodbyes. If she begs and joins using pity points it will be even more pathetic than Kid using Law to hype himself as a top tier. (but I would still drop One Piece).

10/10 just based on the spoilers.

Man I hope we get to see more reaction of the world for the defeat of Big Mom and Kaido
So far it's just like :
Oh Big Mom and Kaido are defeated? Neat
But DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GOD DAMN AWESOME BADASS FLAME EMPEROR THO
I can see your point. But I think Oda will go back to the basics when he started One Piece and didn't have the Yonkos in mind.
He will use the warlords instead and act as if BM and Kaido never existed. If BM didn't appear in Elbaf it's over.

Plz post some, I need a laugh :shocking:

Imagine Shanks walking towards Shanks' base and the whole RHP wetting their pants in fear ☺️☺️

No other pirate can carry the entire Yonko crew like Mihawk ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.