Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This guy SeanicTH on reddit spent all of last year trolling Yamato fans, constantly making shitposts about her not joining and how Yamato fans were deluded, really aggressively rude and obnoxious. Turns out he was a huge Carrot fan of course.

He's been having a Kinyagi style public meltdown on piratefolk. It's glorious.
Damn both sides have their extremists I guess lol. I've seen them a fair bit on PirateFolk, people with A Hat In Time pfps tend to be pretty extreme tbh too. I think I saw a bit of rage from them much earlier but wow, thats really shocking to hear and disappointing too.
Their name sounds pretty familiar even, maybe from browsing Memepiece or something before too?

I've trashed Yamato fans lately but there are terrible Carrot fans too ofc. No side is perfect.

The leakers were right about Oda wrecking so many fandoms this chapter lol.

"Goda" is going to buster call all of us by the time the series is over! Smiting us all with his fury!

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I believe elbaf is another luffy fight because I believe it is Ussop arc,

WCI - sanji arc - luffy fight cracker nd katakuri
‘Wano - zoro arc sort of it, luffy fight kaido
Elbaf - Ussop deal with giant, luffy fight greenbull in future.

that is my theory
All These characters are not going to be having their personal arcs. Why is it so hard to accept Oda only did this with Sanji?

This guy SeanicTH on reddit spent all of last year trolling Yamato fans, constantly making shitposts about her not joining and how Yamato fans were deluded, really aggressively rude and obnoxious. Turns out he was a huge Carrot fan of course.

Welcome to internet

Wow…. It’s really over. It has a lot of up and downs but ultimately I’m satisfied with how most of the Strawhats ended up. This will probably go down as an “the arc that gave people what they wanted to see”. If this was one of the earlier arcs of the timeskip it would be better received imo.

Final Rating for Wano Strong 7 out of 10. Future arcs could lower or increase my rating.

I really like meltdowns
am I evil? Maybe but it’s funny af

Status
Not open for further replies.